5.0 out of 5 stars clean stylus
this makes it very easy and quick to clean the stylus. no more gunk blocking the stylus. the pot is small enough to fit under the record player's cover so its easy to always have to hand and not misplace it
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by myri017

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work in my 1 day of use...
Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars clean stylus, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Vinyl Passion Dust Buster Polymer Gel Stylus Cleaner (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can hear clearly now..., 26 Dec 2012
...the dust has gone. What a great item. I can't believe how much dirt it can remove from a stylus, even after playing just one side of a record! Simple to use, but really effective. This makes a huge difference to your listening pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Stylus Cleaner, 8 Mar 2013
Leaves the stylus sparkling clean - very easy to use. I used to use an electric cleaner with carbon fibre pad and fluid, but these have been known to break the connectors inside the cartridge so prefer this passive method!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but super, 13 Nov 2013
I've used several methods to clean my stylus, but this is easily the best. It does exactly what it says on the packet - it removes dust and grime from the stylus. My clean stylus produced a more detailed and smoother reproduction of the music. And that is what it is all about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but so good!, 4 Nov 2013
I was using one of those white "Magic eraser sponge" type cleaning blocks but found it sometimes grabbed my needle and I was worried it might someday ruin it. This tiny little pot (it's very small but then it doesn't need to be big)is excellent at removing muck from off your stylus. I am amazed at how much a needle can pick up after just one track. My needle was covered in gunk and a dump into this revealed a clean sharp point. I feel my stylus is safer with this. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Works well but a little expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work in my 1 day of use..., 6 Jun 2014
Amazon Customer (Ipswich, Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
While I have only had this for 1 day, so far it has done nothing for my stylus. Yesterday I could see what looked like a fine hair on the stylus, so I used the product as instructed and the hair remained after use. So I did it again, hair still remained. So in the end it was back to the stylus brush to remove it. I will keep using it, as there may be benefits that I can not see, after all my records generally leave nothing on the stylus after play, I do keep them very clean. Perhaps I see no difference just because my records are clean anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 27 Feb 2014
Very impressive product really showed me how much dirt the needle picks up and it sounds a lot clearer and crisp

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderpudding?, 3 Feb 2014
This product actually works! And very good at that .I rinse it under lukewarm water every week or so,and that's it ! A very good accessory for the vinyl lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Jar, but does what it says, 16 May 2013
perfect. Just pulls away any fluff build up and allows you to carry on listening. Fluff and dust is natural with vinyl and part of the fun. This will help keep you wanting to put another album on........and another.........and another.........and another.........and another.........and another.........