5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy good value fleece.
Published 12 months ago by Richard P

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading colour
Generally it is a very good fleece but the colour is misleading. I would have not got it if I knew the right colour.
Published 6 months ago by Spiros

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading colour, 14 Jan 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 May 2013
The fleece is a completely different colour to the one pictured-colour is fossil, looks off white ,but is in fact beige

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 4 Aug 2012
Beware the colour. I have 3 screens and on all of them the colour of this fleece looks like baby blue but in reality the colour is much more vivid and lurid than that, maybe a hint of turqoise about the shade of blue, not as in the picture. Also, I'm disappointed that the top didn't fit me. I bought a Gelert Men's Denver Fleece Jacket - Dark Khaki 2010, Large - 52 in January 2012 only to find the chest was 52 inches rather than size Large, euro 52, 41"-43" inch as I thought it should have been per Gelert's sizing chart. I didn't return that. So when I bought this fleece, I figured I'd learnt my lesson about Gelert sizing and I ordered a Small - 48, expecting it to be 48 inches and I found the chest to be 35"-37". Got to laugh. I have 2 useless tops that don't fit now! As a disabled person, getting to the Post Office to send it back is harder than it's worth really. Don't make the same mistakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 7 July 2014
Worm and cosy fleece. Very practical for walks . Fits well. After washing is the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value Well Made, 18 April 2014
Chris Mott (Manchester U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gelert Men's Dervish 1/2 Zip Micro Fleece (Sports Apparel)
This fleece is well made and I liked the color though I was a little disappointed with the wider neck
I prefer a closer fitting neck there was no proper indication of the wider neck size when I ordered it
but I am mostly satisfied and will wear it with a white tee shirt and the neck open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy good value fleece., 30 July 2013
Richard P (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought a red one from Amazon for me in 2012 & a blue one for my wife in 2013 because we liked it so much (& she kept nicking mine). I'd thought that for this cheap price it would be thin & really only for indoor wear. Not so. Good fit, nice colour, warm for outdoor wear (have used whilst walking up Benachie) & has kept its shape when washed. Would recommend it & good value for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and generous fit at a great price, 16 Jan 2013
Good quality at a great price. Generous size. Very comfortable. I'm female but I generally prefer men's fleeces for shape and roomier sizes as I like to wear them as overcoats with layers underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert Micro Fleece, 21 Sep 2011
This is my second Gelert Micro Fleece. Although it is only a 190g micro fleece it keeps me nice and warm. I have worn it at home in the evening (as the getting a bit cooler now) and also when out walking as part of a layer and must say it does the job. It is very well made and lovely and soft. The side panels enable the fleece to keep its shape and so far has not gone baggy at the hem !!. I have had several other makes and this is by far the best. At the this price under 12...you can't go far wrong !!.