5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 21 months ago by LJenks

3.0 out of 5 stars nice large towel
However be warned wash separately and not with white undies which are now a pretty shade of pale pink hmmm!
Published 5 months ago by Daffodil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mountain Warehouse Mega Travel Towel - 150cm x 85cm - Microfibre Ideal for Bath, Swimming, Beach, Gym, Bikram, Yoga, Pilates, Camping, Hiking, Walking - Quick Drying Antibacterial Sports Towel, by (Misc.)
I purchased two of these towells primarily to use on holiday and they worked perfectly. Big enough to wrap around you, absorbent enough to get you dry and light and compact enough to carry around on days out. Now that we are back I use one of these large ones and a smaller one (previously purchased) in the gym as they are much easier to carry in my back-pack, so no need for a large gym bag. They wash well and dry really quickly so my towells are ready to use on a daily basis. PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great towel!, 30 Jun 2013
Big enough to wrap around or use as a deck chair cover yet folds neatly into its bag. Dries in an instant. Perfect for the beach but I think I might even take it on business trips where hotel towels can be too small.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good general purpose towel, 11 Aug 2013
We bought three for our motorhome to save on weight and allow much swifter drying.
They achieve that well.
Initial mix up over numbers and only one sent.
Customer service polite, positive and efficient.
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Towel, 31 July 2013
Great size for a travel towel. It is very small and light to pack compared to an ordinary towel. It dries extremely quickly. I have now bought one for each of my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Dec 2013
Bought as a gift for our camping buddies, they were jealous of ours! They arrived exactly when they promised. Now we dont have to worry about anyone pinching ours! Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Towel, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this Micro towel as I swim 5 times a week and ordinary towels become very wet and heavy to carry. This is just the job folds up small, drys me and more important washes and dries quickly for my next swim. Also very generous in size. Nice colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Towel, 25 Aug 2013
Bought this to take to the gym as normal towels are heavy to carry in gym bag. Thought I might not like it when drying myself after a shower but no problems there. Washes and dries quick, have already recommended to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super towel, 8 Mar 2014
This is a must have for swimmers on the go. It is compact when folded and lightweight too. I dries better than a normal towel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., 3 Feb 2014
Bought to use when camping to save carrying bulky towels. Already have two smaller ones and were please with them so had two bigger ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, buy them!, 16 Aug 2014
I actually bought these through MW, but found it difficult to review there. I bought three of them to take abroad in limited hand luggage. I could not believe how small they were, folded into a little bag. They slipped into our luggage taking minimal room or weight allowance. I would agree that they feel a bit unusual and obviously not like a fluffy towel, but they are almost as big as our beach towels and are absolutely fine for holiday use. They dry you and they dry themselves. Go ahead and buy them.