5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job
I had an unstable ADSL conndection and in combination with some phone wiring changes used two of these. Speeds have gone from 5.7M to 8.3M and system is now stable. These were certainly part of the solution
Published 21 months ago by Jo Ikarus

3.0 out of 5 stars Reservations
I ordered these as "the best" to correct a problem. I have to say that sometimes I still get broadband / internet dropping out when a phone call is received. I had hoped these filters would eliminate that.
Published 7 months ago by Chris.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 18 Mar 2013
Jo Ikarus (Christchurch UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pro Series ADSL in-line Filter (discontinued by manufacturer) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced old generic filters...much better, 26 Jan 2013
Wouldn't have believed this could make a difference but it really did increase my broadband speed simply by using this. Also cleared up some phone issues I was having where the broadband would drop out when I made / received a call.

5.0 out of 5 stars ADSL filter By Belkin, 30 May 2013
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Adsl filters are there so you can use a phone on a broadband activated phone-line. They split the line with one phone line output and the other for a broadband cable should you want to plug a router into. This one by Belkin is well made and came well packaged. I like the fact it has a short cable extension meaning I can push my desk closer to the wall. Also be aware that regarding filters cheap ones are cheap for a reason. I bought a cheap unbranded one through eBay once and needless to say the phone line quality was shocking and I realised why when I opened it up and the wires were cheap and the connectors were of poor quality so it pays to invest in and this one by Belkin seems to be just that.

Pros: good quality and well made, useful cable length.

Cons: I fail to see any to be honest.

VERDICT: If you need spares or replacement filters then I can recommend these to you, self explanatory how to use them, be wary of cheap knock offs or copycat products... These are official Belkin ones and they work well

RECOMMENDED!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved the disconnection Problem !, 14 Dec 2013
Mr. D. James "Doug James" (Berwickshire) - See all my reviews
I was having problems with the internet connection disconnecting when a phone call was made or received. My son recommended replacement good ADSL filters. These Belkin filters put an end to the annoying disconnection behaviour. Well worth paying extra for good filters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my 'broadband-cutting-out-every-time-the-phone-rang' problem!, 28 Sep 2013
These were recommended to sort out my internet cutting out problem. As soon as I installed them (which took about 10 seconds!) the problem was solved! I have used Belkin products before with no trouble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filter Problems, 13 Sep 2013
I have had broadband now for quite a few years and problems can occur after around three years with filters. you may not notice because you can go on line ring out but you wont receive calls and that was my problem. I had BT filters on originally but they are expensive to replace so browsing through Amazon I came accross the Belkin ADSL in-line Filter, a quarter of the price of the other leading brands. I ordered and it was delivered within three days, fitted within two minutes and is doing it's job perfect. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin ASDL Filter, 9 April 2013
I needed an in line Filter and this was recommended by family and it does what it says on the tin, works fine no problem at all well made and looks good.Seller delivered in double quick time well done.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 23 Mar 2013
I only gave this four stars as I do not know if they are any better than other filters. I am using them on my computer and phone line and they work but do not improve on the cheap ones I had this may be that there is nothing that can make the line speed faster. they are as advertised an seem well made the wire is part of the filter and and not detached

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Dec 2012
What can you say about a filter? It works ! No real improvement on a standard BT filter, but difficult to assess, obviously.
I have decided that I dont like filters that have cord connections, they get in the way of other plugs that I have below the tele socket but if your socket away from others, no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gear, 25 Mar 2013
Does what it is supposed to, namely. filters out, the broad-band "mush".
Note that 8 or more words required.
There were 13!!