on 17 November 2012
this charger came on time and is ideal for my mp3 player.What it says is what it does....no problems at all with this product.I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a replacement for their equipment.
on 26 September 2012
A purchase prior to a holiday which allowed me to charge my mp3 without having to plug into a computer, which when abroad is very handy!
on 31 March 2012
Bought this for my daughter to recharge her evo but fits my archos also -good value and saves the need to get the pc up and running each time super quick recharge very impressed delivery was impressive also
on 9 September 2012
Bought this as I thought charging via USB would be slow, and was in a hurry to get up and running. Have used it a couple of times. As some would say, "it does what it says on the tin".
on 14 March 2015
Feels very lightweight, but so does most stuff now days, it does the job and charges the Kubik OK so not a lot else to say other than it is cheap and was delivered promptly.
on 5 February 2012
Bought the Kubik MP3 player WOW! Really great player easy to understand and operate music reproduction brilliant
and is supberb valua for money recommend to anyone
on 12 March 2012
Bought this charger when I bought my KUBIK mp3 player and I have found it to be
excellent and a must when access to a computer is not available.
on 15 May 2012
It does the job and is very good value for money, I can recommend it especially if you are going abroad
I had been charging my Kubik Evo MP3 player using my PC, but it does take a long time so I decided to buy this mains charger. I chose this one simply because it was reasonably priced. It is of good quality and does the job very well and in a reasonable period of time. Why pay more? I am happy with it and would buy it again. Happy to recommend.
on 17 March 2013
I purchased the mains lead as an extra method for charging the mp3 I bought my son. The company sent all the parts for the Kubik Evo, everything arrived in perfect order and my son started using it straight away. The mains lead is useful for those times when he can't charge the mp3 on the computer.

See one answered question