5.0 out of 5 stars mains plug
Very good price for a product that delivers the goods. It works excellently well and a very handy charger to have as my computer isn't always on to charge my Kubik Roca. I highly recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying the Kubik Roca.
Published on 30 Jan. 2012 by S. Barker

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works
I am happy with my purchase, but I do remember the day when a mains adapter came with the product. These days it seems manufacturers want us to charge our product via our PC. But what about those people who do not have one? Amazon must also look at their own customer service here! It was an optional extra for my Kindle Fire too.
Published 14 months ago by Peregrine

5.0 out of 5 stars mains plug, 30 Jan. 2012
S. Barker (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mains lead for Kubik Edge II / Roca MP3 & Video Player - COMPATIBLE WITH ALL Kubik Edge II / Roca MODELS (4GB -8GB) - NO PC REQUIRED - AC / Wall CHARGER - Power Plug - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kubik Edge came without this; so got it for it!, 24 Jan. 2012
This cable allows you to charge the Kubik Edge; and it does so just fine. The Kubik is cute and functional - and doesn't cost as much as some - BUT does what the more expensive models do.

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says, 6 Jan. 2012
I bought this to go with the kubik edge 8gb mp3 player. I'm glad I did as the player only came with a usb charger. It was delivered promptly and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and good value, 20 May 2012
This is a MUST HAVE, when buying Kubik edge II ......Great value.
when charging you cna see exactly when fully chargged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger, 4 Jan. 2012
Delivery excellent, the charger arrived after 3 days. It does what it's supposed to do ie. charge the Kubik Edge from the mains. Can't fault it: good product

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
good product

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 3 May 2014
Ok worked well .for the work I got out of it ..as the prouduct I bought with it was crap did not use it much

3.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 11 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Mains lead for Kubik Edge II, 10 Jan. 2014
No problems with this lead - there's not a lot you can say about it. However, the cost of postage to France was very high - about three times the value of the charger, for this reason only, if I needed another I would check locally before ordering. My fault for not deleting it from the basket before I clicked the 'proceed' button.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mains lead does as it says on the box, 15 Dec. 2013
this is a very useful tool for the Kubik edge devise, small, lightweight and in my opinion value for money.