5.0 out of 5 stars Kate
Published on 20 April 2011 by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by V.B

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Text. Love. Power. The Ultimate Girls Relationship Guide for Texting and Dating in the New Millennium (Kindle Edition)
I have read the rules and thought it was a good read, and feel that some of the advice really works. However this book is awful. We live in the 21st century, texting is part of our society, and not to forget bbm, and whatsapp which people also use. I agree in waiting for a guy to make the first move, but asking your network to remove texting from your package so you can't text a guy is ridiculous. Not impressed at all. Clearly the author is a middle aged woman who doesn't like texting, or even know how to use text, and doesn't understand the rules of the game have changed. I thought this book would offer advice on how to answer texts... Not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate, 20 April 2011
I really enjoyed this book! Unlike some of the other advice books out there, Vanessa writes with a breezy style that comes across as helpful without being bossy and her writing is so funny! I was simultaneously laughing while thinking 'wow, good points' through most of the book. I definitely recommend you read this -- whether you've found your true love or not... there are some good hints in here for all of us. I hope she writes something else again soon...!

1.0 out of 5 stars OMG what total crap LOL, 27 Feb. 2013
If you can find out the authors phone number can you pleas do me a favour and text them and tell them not to write anymore s*** books.

4.0 out of 5 stars great book, 9 Mar. 2013
great book, funny and captures you're attention, not sure its entirely true however id still recommend reading it. f f