5.0 out of 5 stars Great resource!, 10 May 2012
This review is from: A Simple Reference Guide to Baby-led Weaning (Kindle Edition)
This book was easy to read and a great resource for us when looking into BLW. It gave us the information we needed to start weaning and making meal times a positive experience. It's been a great book to dip into and look back on.

5.0 out of 5 stars You want a relaxed and happy baby? This is the guide to have!!!, 11 July 2011
"This very clear and complete guide to baby-led weaning is full of great information which will enable your child to have an enjoyable journey discovering food.
Personally, it has given me a complete new undersanding of the whole introducing food process, reasured me and enabled me to relaxe and trust my baby girl. I would add, that even parents who stick to spoon feeding will find in this guide lots of very usefull information enabling you to understand much more about your little one and his eating behaviours."

4.0 out of 5 stars very helpful!, 20 Jun 2013
Found this book informative and helpful and didn't take forever to read. It has given me some helpful tips for when my little girl is ready for weaning.

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful, just what I needed, 28 May 2013
So helpful, just what I needed, my baby is nearly 6 months (next week) & is ready to eat.. I knew I wanted to do baby led weaning, but wasn't sure where to start - this helped in an easy & concise way.. 109% recommend :)