on 24 September 2012
These sakura car mats fits my 2012 astra perfect, and for the price compared to the vauxhall mats priced at £40 to £50 you can't go wrong.
on 15 June 2012
I'm very happy with these mats. They look just like the ones in the Vauxhall dealership and are half the price. The front passenger side one took at little bit of fiddling to get on but once done they all fitted beautifully (2011 Astra).
on 25 April 2013
These mats are advertised as being for a 2010 model astra but they are so not fit for purpose.
Holes are too close together or too far apart.

When you contact the seller they ignore your emails and eventually tell you to refer to Amazons returns policy, they were NO help at all. They also said to me they supply Vauxhall dealers so the mats should fit....JOKE! I subsequently went to a Vauxhall dealer and yes I paid more for the original mats but omg they are lovely and so much better quality.
on 5 June 2013
Bought a new Astra (j range) recently and shopped around for mats as they dont come cheap. Read the reviews on the Sakura mat and took the plunge as they were advertised so cheap (compared to the Vauxhall original mats) at £8 plus postage.

Had a slight worry before placing th order a previous review commented on the clips not being aligned correctly to fit SRi models. I can confirm this is not the case - they fitted perfectly and made to measure!! The mats help to protect the carpet from wear and tear.

The only reason for the 4 stars is that the material of the mat is quite 'wirey' so may collect tiny bits of debris from shoes (seeds from trees, sand and small stone chips) which may be difficult to vacuum out in future. I've only just bought the mats so we'll see :)

Also, the pile on the mat is okay for the price but seems to be wearing a bit around the heel area but again for the price it's still great value! Sure it will last a year or two :)
on 27 February 2014
I Purchased these car mats great buy and great value, they was delivered within a few days and fit my car perfect, the passenger side took a bit of fiddling to get in but once in they look great, these mats are much cheaper than the originals and great value for money as far as i can see there exactly like the originals which are selling for around £40, but i guess only time will tell whether or not these will last but at this price i am happy too purchase another set should i need too.
on 14 March 2016
To be honest, for £15 I just wanted something to throw down and prevent wear of the original carpet in the car. My expectations were low since I was too tight to pay £40 to the dealer for the official ones (having just spent thousands on a car! the cheek)

These fit like they were made specifically by Vauxhall for the car (2014 Astra SRI). The front two click on to the studs perfectly, even the ones in the back fit so snug I am still a little incredulous.
on 17 April 2012
Got these carpets for my 60reg Vauxhall Astra, delivery was very good and they fitted on the floor pegs like they were originals and the quality is also great
on 14 February 2012
Bought these mats for my sons 61 plate vauxhall astra sri.The quality of the mats is quite good but unfortunatly they did not quite fit on the cars fitted pegs.The divers side would fit if stretched but the front passenger side peg holes were approx 10mm to close leaving an unslightly ridge in the mat.Therfore they was returned.
on 12 November 2015
Very good quality, jet black, a kind of close/dense fabric upper surface with a textured underside to stop them slipping around. The fit on my new '15' plate Astra 1.4 Trubo was spot on. the heel pad is in exactly the right position and the holes for the anchoring pegs are perfectly placed (firm push on the mat around the edges of the holes and it clicks into place). Ordered 3pm using standard delivery option and they were delivered at 8pm the next day.
on 11 April 2016
I was very pleased with the quality of these mats and I think they are great value for a set of tailored mats. They perfectly fitted the floor studs on my 2010 Astra. Time will tell how they wear but they feel rugged and thick with no sense that they would ruck up or move. Only a month after getting them a local company cleaned my car and left the drivers mat out which was irritating but I ordered these ones again as I was so happy with them.