5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
I was very hesitant to buy this software for many reasons.
1. Apparently, old versions of Adobe software can no longer be student registered, according to some websites.
2. This seems an incredibly low price for students software.
3. There were no details on amazon.co.uk on what ID I would need.

I decided I would order the software, despite...
Published 14 months ago by Will B

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately
This had a good price and offer, however, I couldn't use the product, the discs just weren't working but my other adobe product disk was working. It is unfortunate. I don't think it was my drive but maybe the disks were scratched in the post or something, because they were scratched when they got to me. It is unfortunate that it wasn't working properly...
Published 15 months ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium, Student & Teacher version (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I was very hesitant to buy this software for many reasons.
2. This seems an incredibly low price for students software.
3. There were no details on amazon.co.uk on what ID I would need.

I decided I would order the software, despite someone writing a review saying the disks were scratched that they received!
In less than 24 hours of making my order, the package had arrived. I opened the incredibly well packaged product to find everything as I expected it to be. With how well it was packaged and how the discs are stored, I don't see it possible for them to become damaged in transport! I then followed the contained instructions on how to get my Serial Number from Adobe and within two hours i received a serial number back from adobe and had it up and running. (For those who are wondering, the ID you need to provide is the same as if you are buying the latest edition CS6.)

The software is brilliant and is made even better by the brilliant price which elsewhere would more than likely be fake!

***AND***, less then a week after I bought this software, the price of it dropped by over 20. I contacted Amazon who told be that according to their policies, if a product drops more than 10 in less than a week, they are happy to refund the difference. This is exactly what they did, the money was put straight back into my bank account!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Software, 18 July 2014
Brilliant software, simple to use if you know what your doing and can produce very professional website with it. Worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, 24 April 2013

HOWEVER, i bought the copy from an unofficial seller of the product, through the amazon market place. So that is probably why it came with problems. I then proceeded to order the amazon one, and it was perfect. It took the disc a few times to work but it does. I got my serial number and everything and now i am just waiting for my new computer so i can install it all. Dont be discouraged from my review.

3.0 out of 5 stars goos stuff, 3 Dec 2011
the software is fantastic just a little hard to get used to, you will only be able to use this if you have a few years expericne of web or graphics design, if you dont then stick to free or basic packages.

if i was not a student then i would not be able to affored this package as its way to exspensive to buy.

come on adobe if you price things so that they are affordable then there would not be so many illegal copys and cracks our there...

great software for semi experncie or expert...

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium, Student & Teacher version (PC)
Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Web Premium, Student & Teacher version (PC) by Adobe Systems Inc. (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock