5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!
As a textiles and graphics teacher I have used Adobe Photoshop with my students for many years, however I knew that this was not the best program for designing with. When my school recently purchased a design package that had both Photoshop and Illustrator I started to play with Illustrator program and realised quite quickly its potential.

I have purchased this...
Published on 12 April 2012 by Anthea Hearne

1.0 out of 5 stars Many hassles with Adobe - Still haven't got my serial number
After buying the product from Amazon and uploading the required support documents to adobe site many days ago, I still haven't got the serial number to install this product. I tried to contact customer service of Adobe, but was sent in loops.

Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Shantanu Kumar

1.0 out of 5 stars Many hassles with Adobe - Still haven't got my serial number, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium, Student & Teacher version (PC) (DVD-ROM)

The customer "service" is almost non-existent. If I knew this, I would buy another product and not put up with this nightmare!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!, 12 April 2012
Anthea Hearne (Surrey) - See all my reviews

I have purchased this Student, Teacher version of this package in order to practice at home, in order to be really confident when I teach my students. I have had this for about 4 weeks now and have picked it up really quickly, with the help of a couple of friends who have also used it and a couple of books from Amazon. I have installed it on my laptop running Windows 7.

The only downside was the delay in getting my product code. I scanned in my evidence of teacher status which I uploaded. After about 4 days I rang Adobe to check on the progress of my product key and I was told that I also needed to scan and email a copy of my receipt from Amazon as evidence of where I purchased it. Luckily I had a scanner at home to do this but it took about 50 mins on the phone, what with scanning it and uploading it and being put on hold a couple of times! I would suggest to anyone buying this that you scan and email a copy of the receipt when you upload your evidence, to avoid delay and long phone calls on hold!

I cant comment on the other programs only Photoshop and Illustrator but both are fab piece of software!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic TOOL, 20 Sep 2013
I AM USER FOR MANY YEARS. HOWEVER NOW THAT I WANT TO EDUCATE MY CHILDREN I DECIDED TO BUY THE LATEST VERSION. THE PRODUCT MET MY EXPECTATIONS TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL.

5.0 out of 5 stars CS5.5 Dreamweaver, 15 Nov 2011
Andreas (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
At the moment, I mainly use Dreamweaver for developing JavaScript. Previously I was using CS3 and I have to say that this is a tremendous improvement. Code completion and associated programming support is now approaching the kind of thing I'm used to in Visual Studio. Excellent work Adobe! I'm afraid I can't really comment on the other applications as I don't use them so much.

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium, Student & Teacher version (PC)
Out of stock