5.0 out of 5 stars 170mm on view
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:08 Mins
Published on 2 May 2012 by K. Jamal

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra head
Really glad I got this extra head it's been useful for our smaller panes in the glass internal doors of the house, a great buy, thanks!
Published on 22 Jun 2012 by Tinaline

5.0 out of 5 stars 170mm on view, 2 May 2012
K. Jamal (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - 170mm Wide (DIY & Tools)
Length:: 2:08 Mins

This is a really handy attachment but before I ordered it, I spent some time trying to imagine how small this really would be. This video will give you a feel of the size. Needless to say, it works really well and by virtue of being smaller has even more suction power. I think the two attachments are a must if you already have the Karcher window cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher window cleaner, 2 Sep 2012
I can't say enough good things about the karcher window cleaner. The smaller head allows me to clean smaller things like my small pane glass doors & small mirrors, even cleaned car windows with it. So easy & no streaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product., 5 Jan 2012
Mrs. Janet Evans "Happy Nan" (Cambs. UK) - See all my reviews
Ordered this to enable me to use my window cleaner on some smaller panes on doors in the house. The whole product is superb and I now enjoy cleaning windows! Sent very promptly, very well packaged. If you hate cleaning windows or suffer badly from condensation do not hesitate to get one of these, it works brilliantly, you will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small suction blade, 23 Nov 2013
C. Woolf (Ipswich) - See all my reviews
Ideal for small panes of glass in my doors. Works well with the spray gadget. Leaves the glass spot free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Karcher 170mm blade, 17 April 2012
I bought this to compliment the blade that came with the Karcher Window vac. It is the perfect tool for doing the smaller glass panels you find in doors etc. I would suggest that anyone buying the Window Vac purchase the smaller blade at the same time as with both blades you can tackle just about every glass panel including glass top tables. Also its great doing the car windows

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 23 Nov 2013
When I bought Window vac I had this included in the deal. However I recommended the vac to others and they found it fantastic but did not have the small blade, they tried mine and immediately wanted one for themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 20 April 2012
We purchased this product to go with the Karcher Window Vac. as we use it to clear our shower cubicle and it is ideal for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 2 Mar 2012
K. Holden "senator" (Lancs UK) - See all my reviews
makes window vac more versitile its a must if you have the large head this small one gets into smaller windows and mirrors

4.0 out of 5 stars An essential extra, 13 Jan 2012
Bob (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Unless you have only large windows this is essential otherwise with the supplied head it is difficult to clean the smaller windows. With this one you can get right into the corners without leaving streaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Nov 2013
Ideal for the small window panes as the original blade is too wide for that purpose. Would recommend it to anyone.