4.0 out of 5 stars it's a Mobile Printer!
I bought it as a mobile printer. I bought from Amazon Marketplace, and got a great deal on a used, but as new product. It was as described and works so it was very good value.

I give it only 4 stars, as the Bluetooth connection is currently erratic and I haven't looked to see if there is a solution.

Good Points: It is small and portable. It fits in...
Published 17 months ago by Rocking Rick

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard Work
When it works it prints fine, but getting it to actually print something and not complain that the cartridges aren't inserted properly is very tedious. I would strongly urge you to look elsewhere.
Published 11 months ago by Ian Bourke

4.0 out of 5 stars it's a Mobile Printer!, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: HP CN551A Officejet 100 Mobile Printer (Print, Wireless) (Accessory)

Good Points: It is small and portable. It fits in my laptop bag with the laptop. The quality of print is good, and when used by cable, it is very reliable. It works by battery or mains power. In short, it does what it says on the tin. It's a portable printer. (Point of interest. My local Sainsbury's has at least one in use in store)

Not so good points: It's not quick - but it works at the speed I would expect from such a printer. It has no out-tray and has to be positioned so that the printer outputs don't block the prints as they are ejected (or it gets blocked with papers). The Bluetooth connection isn't reliable, so I tend to use a cable. I might be able to sort this out, but I can live with it. The cartridges listed aren't readily available, but the package does include a world wide list of compatible cartridges, and once you find this you can identify more readily available cartridges.

I wouldn't replace my bigger faster home printers with it, but it works well as a portable printer. If you're not going to carry it about, then you would probably be better off with something else - this is its main advantage.

If I lost it, I would probably replace it, as it serves it's purpose well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good printer, 21 May 2012
I bought this mobile printer to use as part of a mobile office to be used in Hotels etc. This printer fits the bill perfectly. The print quality is very good and it connects to my Apple MacBook Pro by either a wired or Bluetooth connection.

It was very quick and easy to set up but the software needed to be updated which did not present a problem.

I recommend this printer and the seller .

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and robust product!, 26 April 2012
It was delivered within a few working days as It was not urgent and therefore no need to pay for additional postage so I was impressed with the delivery speed.

I have only charged it once, for several hours and have used it on perhaps a dozen occasions and I still have not needed to recharge it. It prints out as quick as my HP Officejet Pro 8500A which is pretty snappy and it has yet to fail to print. It's a compact, robust unit and would recommend it to anyone who needs a portable printer.

At the price you pay, you would expect it to be a good, reliable and robust product. So far so good and would rate it 4 stars. I would have rated it at 5 stars if it hadn't been for the price. Then again, the quality might have been compromised if it was cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP Officejet 100 mobile Printer, 31 Oct 2012
This printer is very good for small office or quick printing job.The print quality is very good (typical of HP products). the product is a must fr travellers who are in the habit of printing while on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best portable printer I have owned., 4 Mar 2014
Very nice piece of kit with blue tooth facility and I love it. Have had it for some time now and although it was not cheap I believe it has been well worth the money. Would definitely recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard Work, 25 Dec 2013
Ian Bourke (London, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt work with Apple or Android and only works with BB with additional chargeable software., 17 April 2012
We were told this printer works with Smart Phones (from an HP website)

It works with Windows Mobile.

It cannot even see apple products (iPad, iPhone)
It can see Android phones but will not print.
We are told (but have not tested) that it will work with Blackberrys if you purchase additional software.

We spoke to HP Technician Support and were told the printer that this model replaces did work with Android and Apple i-products but this replacement model doesn't (The logic of this escapes me).

We will be returning this printer as not fit for our purpose (as it was purchased to use with i-products.

I cannot speak for its speed or print quality because we didnt get to test that far.

As pointed out by the seller for this item - the product description quite rightly doesnt say it will work with iPhones or Android. I have rated 3 stars for this product because I cannot say whether it works well under any other circumstances but still think it is very poor that a mobile printer doesn't print to most modern mobiles.

4.0 out of 5 stars HP portable printer, 18 July 2012
ok, this printer is amazing value, its very quick good quality and a longish charge life although I have only charged it once I've gotten about three weeks worth of printing out of it - (about 30 mins at a time. 5 days a week) - i will be getting an additional battery for it in a few months once If tested its full capability - photo printing is good, I use it mostly for printing receipts, invoices and product listings as well as supply contracts for my clients great little item well worth a recommendation

5.0 out of 5 stars Am delighted with this little printer, 11 Aug 2014
Am delighted with this little printer. It is very compact, comes with power chargers for the UK, Continent and another (no idea where that one will work). It took a while (OK hours!) to figure out how to get it to work with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 by Bluetooth but once I found a way and they were talking to each other, it happily printed everything I wanted. I also connected it by USB cable (not included in printer's package - why not?) to my little Dell Netbook which runs Windows XP. Again simple to do once I had downloaded the printer's drivers from the CD to the Netbook. It prints beautifully by USB with no problem loading pages. Only had it a week but so far, so good. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 22 Feb 2012
R. Knight "farmboyrich" (down on the farm) - See all my reviews
Ink hasn't lasted very long at all. About every tenth sheet of paper gets stuck in the feeder. Fine for printing small documents on the move, but certainly wouldn't be wanting to replace my main desktop printer with it.