on 10 November 2011
Although I have brought this as a Christmas present, my son has a few of the other Lego Duplo sets.

He has hours of hun builing and creating cities, hence the reason I have added to his collection.

It is better than the mega blocks, but not as small as the standard lego. Perfect for my 3 year old.
on 25 November 2012
Gift for my godson. Brilliant first Lego, excellent colours, great durability. Lego was my favourite toy as a child and its great to be able to pass that on.
on 22 November 2012
This item was great value for money. You can add to it. Plenty of pieces. Was bought for a birthday present. Really happy with purchase.
on 28 December 2011
This is a great toy that gets imagination and story making abilities going. Buy with other duplo for more interest, though.
on 9 November 2012
brilliant, my grandson loves it.He plays with it for hours and gets everyone else to join in, I would recommend this item
on 13 December 2013
Arrived when stated, great Lego product but have bought extra bricks to help extend it's versatility. Grandson will be over the moon.
on 14 July 2014
My son absolutely loves it. He's 21 months and now he started buiding a tower and playing with 2 cars.
on 3 April 2014
My mum bought this set of lego for my nephew and he loves playing it. Worth buying for any lego lover
on 30 December 2015
A great hit for my 2 1/2 years old grandson. He played with it a lot over the Xmas break at our house.
Lots of permutations of course. He used the hose a lot, to fill his little cars tanks too , as a petrol hose! IN fact he filled everything he could with the hose. He also liked the flames.
on 5 January 2015
My 2 1/2 year old loves Duplo. He has a few sets now but this one has a Fire Engine!!! He has played with this and the other set we bought which was 'My First Construction Set' almost every day since Christmas.