Price:£39.95+ £2.49 shipping

VINE VOICEon 25 March 2012
If you've bought one of those green buckets of Duplo (we bought 4624), you'll notice there's a lot of space inside for more bricks. This Zoo set is surprisingly generous with it's bricks, over 50 pieces total, and will fill out that particular bucket to the brim.

Whats more, the variety of bricks inside this box seems perfectly judged. There is a variety of animals, a little car and plenty standard bricks to get the childs imagination going. The only thing really missing is a proper building base, which you will need to buy seperately for another tenner (2304). You will probably want more of the little people from another set too as only one is supplied here.

There's no getting round the fact that Duplo is very expensive. But in terms of use, this gets pulled out almost every day, and really seems to improve our childs hand eye co-ordination. Slowly but surely he is also trying out new inventions, planes, houses and so on.

Duplo also feels incredibly durable and tactile, and this set looks like it will still be a favourite long after lots of cheaper toys have started collecting dust.
on 13 October 2013
MY daughter got this for her birthday & has played with it every single day since (a month & a 1/2 ago). She loves the animals & combines the bricks from this set with those from 2 other sets to build a new zoo (or castle or tower or house) for them every night.
on 25 March 2014
I know that Lego is expensive and there are cheaper alternatives available but I do believe this is good value for money. We also have the number train as well. I will buy more sets to supplement these in time. Playtime / Money spent ratio is excellent as children's imagination develops, they build differently
on 30 December 2013
This product is easy to assemble and is ideal for 3-5 year olds as their first steps into LEGO construction.

The figures are, as expected very well made as are all the parts and the subject matter very well thought out and stimulating for very young children.
A recommended product and supplier.
on 4 March 2014
Another great Lego set (Duplo) for infants. encourages hand eye co-ordination and other skills for the growing mind and body.
Would recommend to any one but keep an eye out for offers as these aren't cheap. They are however good quality and child safe.
on 12 July 2014
The product was as expected and well received by my three year old grandson who loves animals and building bricks, so win win! However, the box was damaged and although this didn't affect the product, it was a present.
on 24 January 2014
sent to my grandson and cannot wait to "help" him play with these blocks. He loves animals, has just had his first visit to a zoo and I always think that Lego is a good educational toy for a child.
on 26 January 2013
This was a Christmas gift to my grandaughter. She was beaming all over her face when she opened it up and saw all the animals, I have it on good authority from her parents that she plays with it every day. (I had already bought the Duplo Lego Animal set - so now she has 2 of most of the zoo). I am sure it will get a great deal of use over the next few years.
on 12 September 2013
I bought this toy for my 3 year old granddaughter who loves the animals better than the blocks. I founds there were not enough blocks to make anything decent. I do have other duplo blocks otherwise I would have found this set a bit boring
on 18 February 2013
Bought for my 2 and a half year old granddaughter - she's quite into her lego building bricks and she's also right into animals so this is quite a hit with her. The good thing about it is that I can add to it as she gets older.

See one answered question