Price:£34.99+ £6.56 shipping

on 30 December 2012
Bought for my 3 year old for Christmas to build on her first set previously purchased. She has enjoyed playing with it and in particular likes the tractor and animal figures. There seems to be a good selection of blocks and keeps both daddy and daughter well occupied.
on 4 March 2014
Another great Lego set (Duplo) for infants. encourages hand eye co-ordination and other skills for the growing mind and body.
Would recommend to any one but keep an eye out for offers as these aren't cheap. They are however good quality and child safe.
on 12 September 2013
I bought this toy for my 3 year old granddaughter who loves the animals better than the blocks. I founds there were not enough blocks to make anything decent. I do have other duplo blocks otherwise I would have found this set a bit boring
on 11 October 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old Godson and he loves it! It gives him hours of fun and encourages him to learn all the names of the animals as well as learning how to build the bricks. It's quite expensive but you do get a quality product.
on 18 February 2013
Bought for my 2 and a half year old granddaughter - she's quite into her lego building bricks and she's also right into animals so this is quite a hit with her. The good thing about it is that I can add to it as she gets older.
on 12 July 2014
The product was as expected and well received by my three year old grandson who loves animals and building bricks, so win win! However, the box was damaged and although this didn't affect the product, it was a present.
on 3 May 2013
Just when you think you could not possibly need more Duplo a grandchild becomes obsessed with his recent trip to the zoo. This has made that experience last for much longer, Lego as ever tough bright and just great.
on 24 January 2014
sent to my grandson and cannot wait to "help" him play with these blocks. He loves animals, has just had his first visit to a zoo and I always think that Lego is a good educational toy for a child.
on 27 February 2013
Well designed animals, fences, building blocks and jeep add to the fun of the Duplo bricks and encourage imaginative play for the very young. Easy for young hands to manipulate and easy to keep clean.
on 28 August 2013
As ever, Lego is costly, but worth it; interchangeable with "big" Lego sets, a bit thought behind the design, and even machine washable if they get covered in food or mud.... Brilliant.

See one answered question