5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Duplo Top Up Set, 25 Mar 2012
Alan "Alan" (Edinburgh United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
If you've bought one of those green buckets of Duplo (we bought 4624), you'll notice there's a lot of space inside for more bricks. This Zoo set is surprisingly generous with it's bricks, over 50 pieces total, and will fill out that particular bucket to the brim.

Whats more, the variety of bricks inside this box seems perfectly judged. There is a variety of animals, a little car and plenty standard bricks to get the childs imagination going. The only thing really missing is a proper building base, which you will need to buy seperately for another tenner (2304). You will probably want more of the little people from another set too as only one is supplied here.

There's no getting round the fact that Duplo is very expensive. But in terms of use, this gets pulled out almost every day, and really seems to improve our childs hand eye co-ordination. Slowly but surely he is also trying out new inventions, planes, houses and so on.

Duplo also feels incredibly durable and tactile, and this set looks like it will still be a favourite long after lots of cheaper toys have started collecting dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a 2 yr old, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
MY daughter got this for her birthday & has played with it every single day since (a month & a 1/2 ago). She loves the animals & combines the bricks from this set with those from 2 other sets to build a new zoo (or castle or tower or house) for them every night.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love leggo, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
Excellent value for money- colourful and realistic. Gives masses of room for experimentation - learning names, colours - easy to handle - can't praise it enough. Great for children & adults - granny has great fun playing too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent children toys, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
Lego is brilliant, bought as a birthday present for my 2 year old granddaughter. Many happy hours playing to look forward to

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of animal characters, 7 Dec 2013
subject2status (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
I bought this for my one year old Grandson even though he doesn't quite understand the concept of Lego and Duplo as yet, a toy you can break and rebuild.

Every adult that visits him though know exactly what to do and they pull this apart and rebuild it for him. What better way to get loads of attention for growing kids, and hence why I buy these for all my grandkids?

The item is amazing quality, sturdy and engaging for a one year old with great animal characters. A brilliant all-round purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a 2 year old, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
Great toy for a 2 year old. They love to play and build and start to say the name of the Zoo animals

4.0 out of 5 stars The product was as expected and well received by my ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
The product was as expected and well received by my three year old grandson who loves animals and building bricks, so win win! However, the box was damaged and although this didn't affect the product, it was a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
Went down well with grandson and will do nicely for his new little brother in later years

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
Went down well with grandies at Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Duplo my first zoo, 5 May 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter (visual impaired) and 2 year old son. They really like it and have played over and over it. It's sturdy and easy to clean. I would recommend it.

LEGO DUPLO 6136: My First Zoo