on 16 September 2013
This product was extremely fun to build and was fairly challenging which allows people of all ages to enjoy it. The end product was an exact mini replica of the white house which was very detailed and will look great when displayed. The manual gave plenty of information about the white house which was informative and enjoyable. All in all a great product which I would recommend.
on 20 May 2012
We bought this for an 8 year old boy who is really into Lego. He built in within a day but he loves it. It was a bit smaller than we thought it would be but definitely recommend it for any keen lego fan.
on 15 December 2012
I received this as a gift and it took me about 2.5 hours to build. I haven't built anything Lego since I was a child so it was a bit of challenge to remember what to do! It's quite fiddly and a lot of the pieces are similar colours so probably not great for the short sighted. This is a great model to display but I'd say it probably wouldn't be a very fun toy (it's also not to scale with the Lego people). I got it as a gift because I study politics, so I'd say it makes a good present for anyone with an interest in government who is also patient as it takes a while to build. If I'd got this as a child I don't know how exciting I'd have found it but I think it's incredibly cool as an adult!
on 24 December 2013
Bought this for my 9 year old grandson as he adores Lego...this is excellent, lots of very small pieces, so it takes a little while to do which is good, but in my opinion, disappointingly small. A larger model would be a lot better.
on 9 February 2014
Bought this as a present for a friend for Christmas, it arrived quickly and looked great and my friend on receiving it, loved it and built it straight away. Even though its designed for children, my friend whose 21 proved that even adults can get a lot of joy and fun from this.
on 30 April 2012
This was fun to build and looks just like the white house. Not too difficult to build but it is a bit smaller than i thought it would be so some of the pieces are small and fiddly.
on 11 August 2011
Present for 12 year old who loved building it. Looks fabulous once built. You are never too old for lego and it lasts for ever and ever. Always great value for money.
on 10 May 2016
We got one of these models for our 25 year old son and he really enjoyed building it. It was fairly easy to do because, as with all Lego sets, the instructions are so clear. The manual also tells you a lot about the actual White House itself, so I think that the set would be suitable for much younger Lego enthusiasts who have an interest in history. The finished article looks great on the shelf but don't expect a massive building. It is not something that a child would play with after building it, the challenge comes from the building process and the joy from displaying the model afterwards. Great product.
on 23 April 2015
Lots and lots of tiny lego bits. My daughter who is 10 did this on her own. It took her about 4 hours in all. Looks nice but there were a few bits missing in the set. When I contacted lego they send them out in the post free of charge
on 13 July 2014
Fabulous gift for our youngest. Easy to assemble so I would recommend for the younger child...took our youngest (aged 11) about 10 minutes to build. Looks great in his window!