4.0 out of 5 stars Great little BT Headset. a real bargain
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:44 Mins
This is a really great little bluetooth headset that i have worn for loads of calls, including a 1 hour conversation and it was as comfortable at the end as it was when I first put it on. This was also achieved on a single charge!

Published on 28 Feb. 2012 by Dan Sansome

2.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable but went phut
£10 but...

Does it work? - Yes. Easy to set up. Very clear reception and simple controls.
Do I look like a nerd? - Not more than usual. It is small and reasonably discrete.Looks professional.
Is it comfortable? - Not bad. The optional plastic earband (comes with it)is useful
Does it last? - Battery life so far so good. Comes with USB...
Published on 3 Dec. 2012 by Dr. Michael J. Atkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little BT Headset. a real bargain, 28 Feb. 2012
Length:: 0:44 Mins

I rated 4/5, my only slight grumble being no volume control on the headset. not much of a problem if your phone it readily available, but if it is buried inside a bag, then there is a good chance that you will have to fish it out to adjust the volume to your current surroundings.

That being said, its small, feels really well made and people on the other end of my calls never make those "are you on a hands free or something? you sound really distant..." comments that I get normally when using my much more expensive bluetooth in-car solution.

overall, recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and Excellent value for money, 30 Jan. 2013
T.Heard (Northampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Bought thos to use with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Went on a very long trip and was able to control my phones Sat Nav, Music Player, Answer calls, activate voice dialing.

The sound quality is very good so much so I now use it for my work when I'm sat at my laptop (I work from home and use my mobile all the time)

Very very impressed, very easy to set up and all in all I am very pleased with it

UPDATE

Ok I have been using this head set for a little over a week and overall I am very happy with it, battery lasts a fair amount (I use it for work as I work from home and it's handy not to have to keep picking my phone up constantly)

The only issue I have found is that for no apparent reason the Head Set stops working (battery is charged, within the distance required) I can hear the person speaking through the earpiece of my phone and a quick tap of the button on my head set puts the call back through. This has happened on a few occasions now so not sure why this is so have down graded from 5* to 4* for this reason

2.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable but went phut, 3 Dec. 2012
Dr. Michael J. Atkins (UK) - See all my reviews
£10 but...

Does it work? - Yes. Easy to set up. Very clear reception and simple controls.
Does it last? - Battery life so far so good. Comes with USB powercable.

I have had a Nokia earpiece -it was a little larger but heavy. Lots of complex controls and not a good battery life. Nerd factor high - which is why I bought this Kit.

If you need an earpiece - I cannot fault this one so far.

Update - just stopped working. Will not retain a battery charge. SO, it may be (for the price) a short term solution. As it is over 30 days (return policy) hard cheese for a replacement. Back to my old RELIABLE Nokia!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
Only good thing about this product is that it fits very comfortably in your ear, but besides that it is a poor product. It can only charge via usb and the talk time on it goes very quickly, then you have to charge it again. Now mine isn't switching on... at all. Lesson learned. Buy better quality with a known brand name. It will last longer. Try not to be be price sensitive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but.., 31 Jan. 2013
Peter Wilson (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
In the car can be tricky hearing people clearly enough. Having no volume doesn't help. The reason I bought it was so that I could hear sat Nav whilst on my motorbike but it only seems to receive telephone signals. But would be great for street use as is very small, v good price and usable in the car.

2.0 out of 5 stars Youget what you pay for., 1 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
It did not arrive on time, but that was not a problem.
It was fine unit was cheap and expendable.for a day and a half but gave up the ghost when the charger box refused to charge after the initial full charge and It did not charge since.
not worried as you get what you pay for and this

5.0 out of 5 stars HS1000 Headset, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
This kit works absolutely perfectly, no problems, good battery life, can even connect to laptops, and very good quality for such a small, lightweight design.
If you're looking for a headset, look no further, this is the best for it's incredible value.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with iPad, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
I bought it because I wanted a robust earphone to listen to movies from my iPad while in bed. Unfortunately, it does not transmit multimedia information, just works for regular phone calls with Android/iPhone phones (and not with Skype calls either).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for price, 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
This is good for the money. Quite basic but if you want something better then you pay more. I found it easy to set up in a few minutes and fairly comfortable but I have over ear fitting so it doesn't fall out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 8 Feb. 2013
Mally (Guernsey and Alderney) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Accessory)
I have tried and tried but this item just will not work with my mobile. Earth shattering schreeches is all I get. Unfortunately I ditched the packaging so wasted my money. Sorry

Kit HS1000 Bluetooth Headset - Black