5.0 out of 5 stars Higher quality and slightly higher price
I was first introduced to Lindy components and accessories some years ago when I found what I thought was an insoluble problem but discovered through research that Lindy sold the solution that I sought. Since then, I have purchased several others and always found them to be solidly constructed and reliable in use.

Lindy's cable is a little more expensive than...
Published 11 months ago by Andy_atGC

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the transfer speed
Transfer speed is at best 40MB/s. I get 80MB/s with my one metre USB 3.0 cable so it's not my hardware. It's okay but a bit slow.
Published 2 months ago by Nicholas D Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the transfer speed, 30 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher quality and slightly higher price, 14 May 2013
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lindy 31463 - 3m USB 3.0 Cable - Type A Male to B Male, Black (Personal Computers)

Lindy's cable is a little more expensive than the anonymous but cheaper alternatives but they claim to test their products prior to sale and I have yet to find any of their previously purchased cables (none USB 3.0) DOA. They appear to be made to a slightly higher standard and the smoother lines of their plugs do provide a sense of quality. In this instance, the cable is itself rather thinner than others and is therefore more flexible; some are so thick that they do not easily bend and cannot always be conveniently located. The plugs on these cables have impressed grooved finger grips to aid insertion and removal - a minor improvement but it shows thought.

Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality high price, 7 April 2014
Arrived in time, I want to extend the reach of my USB 3 hub. It's a good product and works well. but little bit high priced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 3 Feb 2014
Got this to extend the reach of my new USB 3 hub. It's a good product and works. What more could you want?

5.0 out of 5 stars Back-up, 1 Feb 2014
I bought this cable as back-up when a similar cable I had on my external hard drive failed. Worked straight out of the packaging.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, speeds are useless, 29 Jan 2014
Mr. D. J. Stears "Dave Stears" (Northampton England) - See all my reviews
I brought 2 of these as spares for my USB 3.0 caddy, but I only get USB 2.0 speeds, when I go back to my original cable I get full speed again. I've tried in 3 PC's and I get the same result, I would not recommend these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lindy 3m USB 3.0, 22 Nov 2013
I bought this cable to replace one i bought off a well known online auction site which was causing many problems with my computer.
This cable does the job flawlessly and is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd expect, 17 Nov 2013
Michael Hill (Beaconsfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Neat "superspeed" USB 3.0 A to B cable. It does exactly what I wanted it to do, and it's available at a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 9 Oct 2013
This does not power any usb 3 device, fine with usb 2 but wont power up usb 3 external devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality., 14 May 2013
S. Hunt (Bahrain) - See all my reviews
Top Quality product and packaged well. Looking forward to using it between my laptop and the tv screen. Highly recommended.

ARRAY(0xa9203c60)