5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola HK100 Bluetooth Headset
Published 23 months ago by Mr. C. Dioramma

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH
What a joy-I have received headset next day after ordering it, but guess what, i am sending it back straight away!!! It does not hold in my ear at all, seems it wouldn't fit any ear + even at the highest level sound is very poor! The idea was to use it with my Motorola Razr i, which I adore... but HK10 or HK100 (actually) does not come from the same pedigree...
Published on 19 April 2013 by Ilmar

5.0 out of 5 stars Motorola HK100 Bluetooth Headset, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Motorola HK10 Bluetooth Headset - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am a fan of motorola Bluetooth headsets and I have bought and used several of them over the past years. Motorola bluetooth headsets are of great quality with crystal clear sound quality and good connection. This great particular headset motorola HK10 or Motorola HK100 Bluetooth headset is superbly made, it is nice & sleek looking. I can't say much about this beautifully made headset, it is simply one of the best motorola headset out there. In total, I have bought 3 of this headset for myself, friends and family. I strongly recommend it. Cheers!

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 19 April 2013