5.0 out of 5 stars what a buy
i had been looking for a long time for long sleeve white t shirts to go under my sons school shirts these are perfect and fit perfectly i did buy the larger size as i wasnt sure as my son although hes 14 he is very slim.
Published on 7 Sept. 2011 by devon lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful
Bought for my son to wreck on a school adventure holiday. He wore it and it is still in use.
Published on 20 Nov. 2012 by Happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars what a buy, 7 Sept. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 20 Nov. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice long sleeve T Shirt, 18 Aug. 2013
Shirt washes well, size is about right. The colour and shape has been retained even after a lot of washes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 Sept. 2013
Very good value top, pleased with the quality and a great price. Ordered a Size 3/4 for my 4 and a half year old and it was a bit big, definitely order a size smaller than you need.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 7 July 2010
good price good quality no problems those who say it's a bit thin should look at items of higher price point these t shirts are great for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant find too much fault considering the price., 7 Jun. 2014
I ordered this top for my son (he's 11) for a residential activities course as they were required to have long sleeved tees for most of the activities they were doing. I wouldn't say my son is a large 11-12 either & I found that this wasn't as big as I'd expected it to be. I am glad that 11-12 was not available now as I ordered late & I'm sure that size wouldn't have fit.
However saying that I found that the quality of the material was very good quality (after all it stood up to a couple of days outdoor activities in pretty much solid rain & definitely extremely dirty conditions. It has washed well in fact it still looks brand new - I didn't pay much more than £3.00 per tee & therefore more than happy with the product - will def buy more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars T shirt., 22 May 2013
Lovely little t shirt. Nice quality. Nothing that I didn't like about it.Would recommend it to any one with a young boy or girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars T shirts, 27 Dec. 2012
S. Y. Clewer "want to make this" (bromsgrove,england) - See all my reviews
I embroidered the t shirt so it was washed prior to use, the colour faded slightly, but, for the price, the t shirt is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job its intended for, 24 Nov. 2012
Amazon Customer (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
Saw this and thought it was very cheap so wasn't expecting much but when it arrived it was so much more. Lovely soft material. Ordered the 5-6 years one for my boy who's nearly 5 for underneath his star costume (see previous review) bought from Amazon. A little big for him but its fine. Looks great underneath his costume and can be worn again under short sleeve t-shirts for a different look after he's used it for his Christmas Play. Great value for money, nice soft material. So very pleased. All hail Fruit of The Loom.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 30 April 2013
LEIGH INGLIS - See all my reviews
I am really pleased with these - look good quality for the price. They come up quite big on my children