on 20 February 2012
+ve
-Sharp LED beautiful quality before you start the 3D
-Games on the ps3 in 3D do result in a slight lowering in graphic performance but it is made up by the incredible 3D immersion that makes me forget that im watching a screen.
-Have yet to watch a 3D movie but blu rays played through the PS3 look stunning.
-I can switch between menus easily and between inputs using the screen buttons.
-Just all round excellent value for money.
-I bought this one and not the one with built in TV because i can get TV via my laptop through a USB conversion thingy that i would highly recommend.

-ve
-Took a while to set up included software with PC and haven't properly used that yet (PS3 setup was easy and instant though)
-cant think of any others at the moment and as long as it doesn't break i can see it being great for years to come (touch wood)
on 23 February 2012
Fantastic, 3D Monitor with HDMI input for 150 big ones, when i received it I couldn't get 3D to work using the HDMI originally, found out I needed 1.4 HDMI cable, works fine now.

Highly recommended
on 19 September 2012
The monitor itself is fantastic - great size, brilliant picture quality on all 3 output ports and looks good to boot, so much so that I've just added a second one of these monitors to my setup.
The only letdown of the screen is Tridef 3D. The software itself is (apparently) non-configurable, has limited compatibility with 3D-ready games and even then requires hours of trawling through the internet to find a suitable fix that someone has stumbled across. As such, I abandoned all attempts at viewing 3D on this monitor quite quickly.

Nevertheless, this functions fantastically as a 2D Widescreen monitor.
on 19 March 2012
I am loving this monitor 3d is awesome and good priced.
Playing all games in 3d now. So far only 1 would not work with it at all Dead Island. BF3 Skyrim WoW all titles no problem. But remember you need powerful Pc for 3D gaming at high details.
Tried few 3D films and I rate it 10. Better then in cinema !!!! Normal 2D movies look good to.
But make sure that you got 3D monitor Glasses with your monitor. Big mess in LG and some got shipped with LG Cinema 3D Glasses.
You get purple ghosting with those. But if you ring LG they will send you good pair for free.
on 20 September 2012
This is a TRUELY EXCELLENT, FIVE STARS 3D MONITOR. MY son simply loves it. I want to get one of my own, but a little strap for cash at the monent.
on 4 February 2015
Decent enough but the 3d feature is poorly implemented and little more than a gimmick with a very narrow sweet - spot for 3d viewing. Settings interface is substandard. Colour accuracy is poor compared to previous monitors I have had, especially with white colours which always look yellowish whatever setting I use. The stand is very flimsy. On the plus side this has lasted a few years and still works fine.
on 20 October 2012
I brought this monitor because it is 3d. i really love this monitor because 3d quality is very good and its better then shutter technology i prefer every one to buy this monitor. i connected this monitor to sky+ hd box too and tried sky 3d channel and it worked. software comes with this monitor is better then cyberlink power dvd or any other software.
on 18 December 2011
This monitor fulfils all my requirements. I use it for gaming with my PS3 (both 2D and 3D), as a standard monitor with my PC and as a TV (with a USB TV tuner.) It performs well at all these functions and in my opinion is excellent value for money. Good value from a reliable maker.
on 7 March 2014
Just brilliant, have had it for about a year. Still looks incredible when put next to other modern monitors. The 3D ended up being a bit of an extra that i've used about 6 times, but the screen itself is in its own category. No regrets buying it so far.
on 15 May 2012
If you own a thunderbolt display port equipped mac, don't even bother.

I bought this to view stereoscopic images in my 3D software, so I wouldn't have to wear migraine inducing anaglyphe red/blue glasses. And for the brief interludes between thunderbolt port incompatibility induced static (which varied in intensity depending on resolution and refresh rate, but never went away), it looked very good. LG however has no Mac support for this screen, other than telling you where to find the manual on the accompanying discs.

The screen works perfectly fine with non-thunderbolt display macs however. So unfortunately the screen has become worthless to me because the known issues with the thunderbolt display port still haven't been properly solved.

It had potential, though..