5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing monitor.
I was on the market for a new Monitor and i was just going to buy a cheap 22" 1080p monitor. Then i did some digging, and finally come to this product. I Tried to find information about this monitor but hadn't come up with anything at all about it. I read user reviews and as many as i could find because you have to know what the quality is like.

Anyway where do...
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Jack, Steam: RedCell 89

3.0 out of 5 stars Horizontal Grid Visible all the time!
I've owned this monitor for about 3 months and I am generally pleased with it - bright, colourful and easy to use.
One BIG downside which nobody else has mentioned is that at normally viewing distance (say 18 inches to 2ft away), you can clearly see a horizontal grid of dark lines covering the entire screen. I suspect that it is something to do with the 3D...
Published on 9 Nov 2012 by Jonesey

5.0 out of 5 stars LG 3D monitor, 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
as soon as i got this monitor i tested the 3d feature straight away. The first thing i said was "wow". the PS3 recognizes it as a 3d monitor and i was gaming in 3d. first thing i tested was the uncharted 3 3D trailer and it was good but i cant really say much about the ps3's 3d until uncharted 3 comes out. but where the monitor really stood out was when i installed the tri def software. i played Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in 3d using tridef and it was amazing. There was depth, and things were popping out of the screen at times. youtube 3D looks alright but for a true 3d experience, you need to have proper 3d material. the build quality is great and it is easy to set up. the monitor comes packed with a vga cable, a dvi cable and a EU power cable. luckily i had a spare UK power cable. the power cable is the same one that you would use for a computer (3 pin), so make sure you have one if you're going to get this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent monitor, decent 3D, 2 Sep 2011
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
I get massive headaches with active (lcd shutter) glasses as I am sensitive to the refresh/flicker, and I needed another monitor for a gaming PC, so I though I would give passive 3D a go. Nothing mindblowing, but I'm glad I did. The 2D monitor features are comparable with my Samsung P2450 with some light discolouration horizontally and more vertically, but text and images remain crisp. The 3D effect is good but depends on the quality of source material or your depth and offset settings for games. Generally, seems better for movies and racing games but not that great for FPP. BTW, nVidia driver stereoscopy options will not work, but LGs equivalent handles most games fine. Other aspects are okay - leg and stand - menu and navigation button response. The only real weakness of this monitor is that you have to adjust your screen/seat to the correct angle/height to get a clean 3D effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!! Excellent!!!, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
This is a TRUELY EXCELLENT, FIVE STARS 3D MONITOR. MY son simply loves it. I want to get one of my own, but a little strap for cash at the monent.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 12 Aug 2012
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
been using it for a year and it is perfect, i use it for my desktop pc and my xbox 360 (it has only 1 hdmi port so i bought a little box that adds 2 more ports to it)and the monitor has not got inbuilt 2d to 3d converstion, it comes with a disk with tridef 3d onto it so the 2d to 3d only works for computers who have the softwere so you cant convert 360 games from 2d to 3d BUT game that have 3d support already ( like black ops, crysis 2, halo CEA) work PERFECTLY. it is a great monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes a While.. but when you get there., 3 Jun 2012
hollis (bristol, avon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
Just a quick review, as others on here have wrote brilliant concise points. But I will say something.. 2D mode on PC Is great! 3D mode on P.C Is frustrating. After I worked out that The included tri-def software is as much use as a chocolate teapot.. and is sluggish.. and not required for me.. anyway VLC and other players do just the same job.

I turned my attention to using it on my PS3.. WOW! now I get it!
Gaming is a complete joy! Motorstorm Apocolypse is so engrossing.. completely changed the game for me.. I also ended up playing better! the same with Gran Turismo 5.. I have started a lot of earlier races again.. because it is a whole new experience.
I use the PS3 for watching 3D movies also, and I am very impressed.. No crosstalk! at all! if things look odd go to the menu, and change 3D from L-R to R-L or R-L to L-F and I always use SBS.. now this is the thing.. get used to using the Menu I use it all the time.. but no chore as I know what to change when I see games/videos but only after using the menu a lot.

For the Bucks.. and truly great 3D viewing.. buy it.. but spend some time getting to know it before thinking it is not what you thought. it is not plug in play so much.. as plug in and play around with it.. when u get used to it.. it is pure joy! all my friends are amazed!

Came with game, DVI + VGA lead and U.K power lead.. I tossed the tri-def CD away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't lose, great entry level 3D for the beginner, need v1.4 HDMI cable, 23 Feb 2012
Wing Commander 03 (Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
Fantastic, 3D Monitor with HDMI input for 150 big ones, when i received it I couldn't get 3D to work using the HDMI originally, found out I needed 1.4 HDMI cable, works fine now.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on the PC & PS3, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
Did not expect allot with a cheapish 3D TV, but was amazed with the 3D quality.
The software for the PC has all the latest top game titles included,COD MW3 works perfect on it
and brings the game to life. Tried some titles on the PS3 and works a treat,
no problems with the PS3 it finds it as a 3D TV and sets it up ready. Watched some 3D Bluray movies
on it and its better than my 40" samsung active TV. You do have to set up and position yourself
at the right viewing angle anyone else if standing behind you will not see 3D effect at all. As usual
a fast delivery and well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
Just brilliant, have had it for about a year. Still looks incredible when put next to other modern monitors. The 3D ended up being a bit of an extra that i've used about 6 times, but the screen itself is in its own category. No regrets buying it so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 3D,, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
Great for 3D and image quality and depth. annoying no sound.
very bright screen
great seller would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars great monitor :), 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor (Accessory)
fantastic screen, love the 3D.
the blue LED on/off switch on the lower right flashes when there is no signal to the screen. it is extremely bright and has to be switched off at night if the screen is in your bedroom. bit of a pain.

LG D2342P-PN 23 inch Widescreen 3D LED Monitor