TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 July 2015
After getting into the sport using a borrowed (old) racket I decided to get my own. I shopped about looking for the lightest one before realising that my serve could only just hold out to the guys I was playing and that racket tipped the scales at over 200g. I borrowed a friend's 130g and it was just crazy light, could barely get any power behind serves or shots so opted for this at 160g with a head heavy balance.

First of all, off the back of other reviews I bought a grip at the same time, and replaced the grip the day it arrived. The grip that comes on the racket is about as thin as paper and didn't feel great in the hand. With a new grip it felt great to hold, and was just brilliant on the court. I was able to get a lot of the more delicate shots I was missing before with the cumbersome old racket.

The racket comes with a fairly cheap-looking head cover, but does the job just fine (I'll probably upgrade to a proper bag soon though.)

The racket is also supplied with 3 2-spot balls, which I've never played with before but really made a better game for me playing against friends who are much stronger but perhaps not as fast across the court.

All in I have no regrets, great racket, well worth the £25 I paid, it has definitely helped improve my game over the old and borrowed rackets I've been using up until now.
on 28 April 2011
Much searching found this racquet to be though of highly.

Bought from Racket world at an excellent price.

Its light, has a thin grip, makes ball control very easy and delivers a lot of power. Has a large contact area and looks extremely smart in person.

Only complaint is it doesnt have a full cover.
on 29 July 2013
I bought one of these after I cracked the frame of my previous Prince Airstick Elite. Now the Prince, in my opinion, was extremely light and weighed next to nothing, which never really felt correct, not balanced or comfortable. After getting the Wilson I felt an immediate difference, the weight distribution felt much more balanced and actually improved my game just from feeling solid.

What I would recommend to anyone buying one would to also invest in grip tape. a definite must for any racket.
on 4 April 2016
Not very robust. Within a couple of weeks of using it the head had collapsed under moderate use, the plastic head trim all fell off and the strings snapped.
on 3 June 2016
Create racket, great price! - No more to say.
on 1 March 2016
Seems pretty good so far.....
on 30 August 2011
The racket is very light, I thought this might affect the power but it hasn't as far as i'm aware.
It has good accuracy, and looks nice! I'd have preferred it to come with a full cover though.
on 24 November 2011
This was for a present and although time was short, it arrived in plenty of time. The beneficiary thought it was an excellent racket and I considered it was excellent value for money.