on 5 June 2012
My nephew who is generally unimpressed with cuddly toys loves this panda, it is very soft and he likes to rest his cheek against it! Good quality and an ideal cuddly toy for young children.
on 11 April 2012
Bought for my gf, she really loves pandas, she really loves this toy and really is a very special gift, soft and cuddly. Would definitely recommend.
on 14 December 2013
This Panda is very cute and loved by my little boy, but I was disappointed when it arrived, as it is not true Panda colours (toy version obviously). He was more cream and dark purple/black, than black and white. I called the company and they did offer a refund, but it was too late the Panda's tag had been removed, cuddled and dragged along the floor. I think a more accurate description might help.
on 17 April 2012
A lovely looking and very soft panda bear, only thing is it is slightly blue and White rather than black and White as a panda should be. But still love it all the same.
on 4 June 2013
I found this on the site and decided to buy it for a friend's new baby daughter. It's beautiful. I have a pic of the two together.
on 10 May 2013
My daugher love it. She named it Toby and sleep with it every night. Now she wants a real one.
on 17 March 2015
I thought panda bears were black and white, not navy blue and slightly pink...... with a slightly pink tail!!!!!
It was described as being 17" long, yes if you pull its wee legs and feet and stretch it, it just about manages 17". For £19.99 I expected better. The only reason I am not sending this back, is because its a really cuddly bear.
on 21 August 2014
Very fine... Fur I suppose, so soft and cute (good as some stuffed animals can look quite evil). Great value for money and scored some great brownie points with missus.
on 1 August 2014
This panda is so soft and cute that i want one now. This panda is for my great nephew. I am sure he will love it.
on 16 January 2015
Come very quickly. Nice soft toy.good quality but little to expensive. But my little granddaughter like it.