on 28 July 2011
This is an excellent product which I highly recommend,excellent quality value and fast delivery. As someone who uses a lot of ink for printing photographs I decided to give these cartriges a try(even although my printer model was not on the list my friends is and we both use the same cartriges , so they do fit the EPSON SX515W).The results were excellent,another plus is that unlike other suppliers I only have have to get the colours I need ,as a lot of my printing are colour photographs I had a lot of black cartriges I added to every time I a new colour set but now I only need to get the colours I need (another saving to both me and the environment).Delivery was very fast and I highly recommend this product.I asked a friend to try and they echo my opinion and have ordered their ink supplies too.thankyou for an excellent product,This was the first of many orders I have and shall be ordering again.

THANKYOU

SKYE
on 23 February 2012
No problem with the cartridge chip at all. It worked perfectly from the first time in my Epson SX415 and the print quality is good. Now I have to check if the number of printed copies is similar to that achieved with an original cartridge. If so, it will be worth the purchase considering the money saved.
on 30 December 2011
Fast delivery. Well packaged
Individual inks well packaged and easy to fit
Good quality
Longevity difficult to assess as I don't use a lot of ink but lasts at least as
long as other cloned inks I have used
on 1 September 2011
Cannot fault the product! Ink is of a high quality and Arrived very quickly. It's fab being able to purchase just the coloured ink too!
on 6 October 2011
great product great price and quick with delivery will use them again can highly recommend king of flash for all your inks
on 31 October 2012
I buy these cartridges all the time now, usually from King of Flash (through Amazon) and have no issues with them at all. Occasionally you do get the odd cartridge where you have to clean your print heads before it actually gets going but to be honest it's a rare occurrence these days. It must be an issue that they have addressed as like I say it happens much less frequently. Thought I'd mention it as I saw in one or two other reviews people said they through the cartridge out. Just clean the printer heads using the Epson maintenance software on your computer and it should be fine.
on 28 March 2012
Bought this for my SW600 and had horrible results, it has wasted my other inks and I have spent days trying to get this to work. Would not recommend at it given the hassle to make this work. If anyone is rating this a good product means that they have probably not had much time to see the long term effects. PLEASE STICK TO THE ORIGINAL INK EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE! DO NOT BUY!
on 30 May 2015
I have been using these cartridges for over 12 months now. (not only this colour, I buy a set of each colour at every order) They perform perfectly and far outlast genuine Epson cartridges. The only difference is that when the ink runs out the printer shows a " cartridge not recognised " message not a " cartridge empty " message. I would recommend them.
on 18 October 2012
Because the epson originale inks are so expensive I have always purchased compatible inks and had no problems but these have been a total waste of money. I am constantly changing them and a few have never worked at all and gone straight in the bin. This is definately not a product worth buying, even though they are more reasonable than others.
on 18 July 2012
Ordered 4 on a Tuesday, recieved them on a Thursday same week. I ran out of cyan to print photos. Put one of these into my Epson office BX300F, and in no time at all, charged up and running. Thoroughly recommend. Brought cartridges from other websites before, took ages to arrive, and turned out did not compat with my printer. A must buy

See one answered question