5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag
What a great duffle bag, I saw it on line but was not sure if the size would be ok but when the bag arrived it was just what I'd been looking for. It's the right size to fit my kit for my fitness class in and the price was just amazing. If your looking for a good duffle bag this one is the one for you.
Published on 18 Mar. 2012 by caroline

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy; poor service, faulty item.
Published 17 months ago by Clea

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Bag, 18 Mar. 2012
This review is from: CENTRIX DUFFLE BAG SHOULDER BAG DUFFEL RUCKSACK - 9 GREAT COLOURS (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 14 Nov. 2011
Good quality fabric and really big size, perfect for school netball kit and seperate section for muddy trainers or lunch box

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag...hard wearing, 9 Sept. 2011
Love this bag. Always use it when going out for a day in the outdoors. This bag performs well in wet weather, although not water-PROOF. PLENTY of room for coat, over-trousers,binnoculars, cameras etc. Very sturdy, and a good strong shoulder strap. Very handy zipped compartment in base which I use for heaviest items.Thinking of buying another one for when this one wears out, but there's no sign of wear yet at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy; poor service, faulty item., 24 Aug. 2013
I had already bought one of these bags as a sports bag for my son and was pleased with it. However, the dog managed to chew the handle off so I ordered another two; one as a replacement and another for my younger son when he starts school in September. After approximately one month of normal use, the divider between the two sections of one of the bags frayed and gave way so that the shoes were no longer separate from the rest of the clothes. I contacted the company asking for a replacement and they refused as they said it was outside their 14 day returns window. Despite pointing out that surely a bag should last longer than this and that I was not a one-off customer, they would not budge. Amazon have been similarly unhelpful and I am not impressed. Do not buy this bag as you may also get a faulty one and be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 24 Dec. 2011
I have been looking for a duffel bag for ages. Just for a day out, you can safely stow a camera, binoculars, some food and drink and anything else you can think of and just sling it over your shoulder. I like the fact that it has an extra zipped compartment at the bottom. I wholeheartedly recommend this product to anyone who likes traveling light.

5.0 out of 5 stars DUFFLE BAG, 8 May 2013
Kenneth G. Bartlett "KennyB" (Ashford, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This is being used by my wife for all her 'gear' when she goes swimming and the compartment at the bottom comes in handy for her wet & soiled clothes after her swim. Quality seems good and it was reasonably priced too, so is recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 8 Jan. 2013
Liked the shape,size and lotsof colour choice.plus you anise as duffel or hand held bag. I would buy again most ,I,Ely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Green Duffle Bag, 17 Jan. 2012
A good quality medium sized canvas duffle bag big, right size for an over night stay. Handy bottom compartment for change of shoes or trainers. I bought the 'Apple Green' I was a bit disappointed with the colour as it's not the same as in picture but a duller lime green but I am still pleased with my purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad!, 31 Dec. 2013
fits my sons size 6 Astros in quite comfortably but wouldn't think u would get any shoes any bigger than that. plenty of space for pe kit and other stuff in the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perrfect!, 11 Dec. 2013
If yr looking for a gym / kit bag or for those extra bits camping or flying. This is the bag