Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.09

on 17 March 2013
Who couldn't love this album? Such a pure voice and such diversity of music styles. George Michael's songs never get old
on 1 January 2015
This is my favourite album of all time. I love George Michael's voice and the fact you have a lovely relaxing, romantic disc and then a more up beat disc is a winner for me. It's my favourite sun lounger, on a beach listening.
on 14 April 2014
Honestly, I purchased a few cheap downloads to be burned on to CD for an old car which doesn't have MP3/4 connectivity. Recognise a lot of the songs but that says more about my age than taste.
on 7 March 2013
one of my all time favourite albums. different corner one of my all time great love songs. the mans a legend.
on 19 January 2013
great fantasic wonderful one of his best albums ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever e
on 14 April 2014
but it is one of the nicest albums I own - he has such a fantastic voice and i would recommend
on 22 August 2014
bought this years ago on CD but now have it on my kindle to enjoy everywhere absolute classic
on 13 January 2013
this such easy listening . if u like George then this is his best . any time of the day.
on 25 July 2014
I love George Michael and had this album it is superb ts
on 19 December 2012
It was straightforward to purchase and now I can use it on long journeys expecially flights, that reduces the ammount of things being carried - it is all on one device, The clarity of the music is excellent but George will shine anywhere.