on 25 July 2013
I've been playing tennis in this painfully hot weather and was constantly wiping my hand on my top to get rid of sweat. The handle covering was PVC, fake leather or some other cheap rubbish and I realised I needed something. I put the overgrip directly on top and it's much improved. I can hold the racket without fear of hurling it at the opponents now. It feels slightly sticky and slightly padded even though straight out of the packet it feels really thin. I don't think it's noticeably increase the handle size.

The only negative point was that the sticky tape was a bit short and narrow. It's not left the greatest of finishes but I can always replace it with something else if it comes off. (It hasn't come off yet after 3 sessions of play.)

I understand these overgrips will wear out eventually and for the price and performance, I'm happy to buy more.

Noob note: the strips come with a backing material which you peel off. I didn't realise this and failed to wrap it properly the first time as I'd left this backing strip on. *whistles innocently*
on 13 July 2012
In the past I have bought many overgrips from sports stores and they have varied considerably in quality. I bought these almost a year ago and they're still holding up. I am still on the first one despite playing two to three times a week. This overgrip has certainly proved itself to be durable and only now is it starting to look a little tatty (but not overly so). To be honest, I didn't expect very much for the price I was paying so this has been a welcome surprise. Fantastic value? Undoubtedly.
on 7 April 2014
This overgrip provides excellent grip to your handle. It is easy to apply because of the rough, unsticky underside to the overgrip which allows for greater movement and placing when applying the overgrip.

However these overgrips are very short in comparison to others i've tried. It wouldn't go all the way up my 27 1/3 inch racquet's handle but this isn't a problem as i don't use all of the handle anyways.

The grip handles sweat absorption greatly - it basically doesn't lose any tack when you sweat.

Was quickly delivered and was packaged safely.
on 10 April 2015
These are good, but thinner than I expected, was hoping they would have some padding, but good grip.
on 12 July 2015
Product is good quality has a nice tackiness and long enough to cover a big handle.

Although it take did a while to work out which side went around the handle as well as removing the plastic covering from it.

Overall I would recommend to any tennis player looking for a good value for money over grip.
on 5 March 2015
Found the grip to be sticky, which is good, but not soft as described.
on 6 September 2015
Slightly short for my handle length but a good feel for the grip. I had to go onto youtube to find out how to attach it, which was useful. Also I wasn't sure which side up was right but I guessed the wording is on the outside.
on 30 January 2016
After an hour of playing, the racket became so slippery that I could not hold the grip during a shot. I know that I have sweaty hands, but I've not experienced overgrips as bad as this.
on 6 August 2015
It's got great grip. I particularly used it to make bodhran tippers, and it's wonderful, because it's got a very nice feel to it, and holds the tipper right where you want it to be!
on 25 September 2013
Excellent grips for layering. I have the tendency to twist my racket after shots as racket weight is ultra light. Now with new grips the racket felt very secured when volleying.