5.0 out of 5 stars Must have fishing tool!
Published 24 months ago by mr v cobilean

with all due respect to the seller,it arrived punctually..the knife itself from mustad a reputable fishing gear manufacturer is rubbish,the blade is flimsy and doesnt fit into the hilt correctly,the what you think is steel or an aluminium hilt is actually painted plastic.
Published 17 hours ago by David W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have fishing tool!, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
I do not know how I was fishing without a knife like this! Even if you get a fish from Tesco or whatever shop you use this knife is very helpful! Sharp and flexible at the same time, so you can separate skin from fillets in no time! Amazing! I hope it will serve me long, I just do not see the point of the cheap sharpenner, i think it just make blade less sharp, you better off with steel (Ihope it is a proper name for it) instead of this sharpener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fillet knife, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
Bought on recommendation. Exactly what was required. Very well packaged and arrived by post very quickly after order was placed

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the trick., 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
Returning to trout fishing after may years. I used to carry a sheaf knife on my belt (which also acted as a priest) not allowed these days. So need to bring the fish home to gut. Still got my old sheath night but can afford better now. This knife does the job and also comes with a sharpener. Very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Plus product and seller, 28 May 2013
LoveAdultToys (London England United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
The item is perfect and exactly what I wanted and expected. Everyone should know the quality is perfect from a Chef's Standpoint at least. A++++++++ AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap knife, worth the money., 2 Aug 2014
A. Yates (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
Cheap and does the job, holds an edge well. The free sharpener wasn't to my liking but a quick 5 minutes with a diamond stone had it perfect and I didn't have to redo it all week.It took a fillet of a mackerel with ease.

There was a bit rust spotting due to the salt water environment and not rinsing in fresh water but this cleaned off easily, otherwise 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than ones twice the price, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
Brilliant knife, had it to replace one which was well in excess of £20...this is half price and twice as good, used it to fillet a trout and boy is it sharp, also like the leather look holder which you need to push knife into however keeps it very very safe in my fishing carryall. Arrived in 48 hours... Brilliant service. Stoke bloke

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 Jun 2014
Exactly as I asked for.
Now I can get on with filleting my fish!
Very good description and a quick and efficient service. Would use again. No hesitation . Cheers. Ta. Thanks a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to filet some fish before - not with a great success I must say, 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
I've attemped to filet some fish before - not with a great success I must say. So improved my kitchen tools collection by adding this knife - it is a 'must' from now on ! I didn't want flimsy knife so this one is just right - it still has some flexibility which is good. Used all the time to fillet trout and salmon - I don't know how could I live without it :). It comes with a sharpener / I do use it each time, before putting knife away/ and with a pouch to store it away neatly. Handle doesn't absorb any smell - washes well and as new as ever. Great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice filleting knife., 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
For the price, this is a well made and strong knife. Very sharp indeed and takes an edge well. Great belt holster and a safe one at that.

1.0 out of 5 stars in short dont buy this knife if you dont want disappointment, though do use the seller for a better ..., 21 Dec 2014
This review is from: Mustad Fillet Knife (Misc.)
in short dont buy this knife if you dont want disappointment,though do use the seller for a better knife

Mustad Fillet Knife