5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I was a bit apprehensive about buying this because of one or two negative reviews, however I'm really glad I ignored them! This hat is fantastic, it's decently made and looks great. I'm sort of quirky so I bought it for myself (18 year old girl) but it looks great. I'm happy it was so cheap as well, because the ones in the shops were way more expensive!
Published 21 months ago by LydiaNormal

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat
Extremely small so cheap I didn't bother replacing it in case it happens again... Nice product but I can't be bothered to try again
Published 5 months ago by jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 10 Oct 2012
This review is from: NEW MENS TWEED HERRINGBONE FLAT CAP 2 COLOURS 5 SIZES (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Headgear, 17 Mar 2013
First class just wish I had more heads to put them on quality very good well made and good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Dec 2012
What excellent value for money. One slight problem is that the caps are very small in size so we had to return and reorder a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great styling, 5 May 2013
I have spent quite a bit on flat caps and avoided he 'economy' end of the market until now. I had a gut feeling that I'd be impressed because I liked the look of the cut and the apparent lack of excessive material lopping over the sides. Well I can report, I was right. A very good looking cap and really well styled at a brilliant price. I'll be buying another in the black herring bone design. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Nov 2011
Loved the cap, it was exactly what we were after and we were impressed with the price.
It is great quality and I liked the amount of care that had been taken in packing. We also liked the choice of sizes as my Pa has quite a large head!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Dad likes it., 24 Feb 2014
This cap is fine for the price. My Dad has worn it every day for the past two months. It isn't the best ever quality, but it is very good value for money. My Dad has a small head and it is difficult to find a cap to fit him but this one does.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat, 20 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant cap, 9 Jan 2014
this cap is brilliant, nice fit, cheap as well, first class service was here the next day, no complaints at all ***************

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 16 Dec 2013
Arrived next day after ordering! The quality is ok, the size is bigger than I expected... I wouldn't have bought it if I saw it first. Not reasonable to return considering postage cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat cap, 10 Nov 2013
Put it on my friend & she looked great. Good quality & recommended. Watch the sizes as the one i got was maybe a little small