on 3 September 2012
When I first received this brush I thought that it was too large - it is long with quite fat bristle head. But experience with it has shown how wrong I was with my first assessment. This brush can access any radiators from the smallest finned versions to the larger high output types. Clearly you need to be able to access the top and bottom of the radiator but the brush is very flexible and can easily be guided int to slots and crevices that abound in any finned radiator. I was astonished at the amount of fluff that it extracted from relatively recently installed radiators and so ensured a better performance when the heating is once again switched on and the energy bills mount! I found that using the brush to dislodge the fluff and the vacuum cleaner to remove it from below the radiator was the best approach and just for good measure I run the nozzle of the vacuum cleaner over the top of the radiator to ensure best cleanliness. A good value and effective product.
on 1 December 2011
I bought this to rid my radiators of the cobwebs. What an amazing job it does. I would recommend this product to everyone. Very easy to use and store. It makes the task easy and efficient.
on 15 February 2012
This is a must for cleaning behind radiators. Having just moved house, and inherited more dust that I have seen in a long time, this brush was such a great help. Being flexable,it fits in and cleans all the way down the very hard to get into panels that my radiators have at the back. Would certainly recommend.
on 12 March 2014
Cleaned out my radiators well: about half a dustpanful of clogged dust from a single radiator, plus a groggy spider (eek!). Worked best where the shafts at the back of the radiator were wide. Some of my radiators have narrow shafts so it was a case of patiently working the brush into the confined spaces. With these radiators the brush rod got bendy and I could see how the handle might come off - you just have to be patient and careful and it will work even in confined spaces.

It's easy to clean the brush after use and doesn't take up too much room to store.

Not sure if it is helping warm radiator air circulate more efficiently: I tend to spend time looking over the radiators to admire their cleanliness. Must get out more or get a hobby ...
on 23 April 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin. The bristles are just stiff enough to get into those awkward spots but the brush itself is the right size to get in everywhere; at least on my radiators. You do have to be careful if the going gets stiff not to bend the springy bit but it's easily bent back into shape if it does. Would definitely recommend this product to do the job.
on 7 February 2014
I am the proprietor of a small cleaning company and I find this bristle very effective and excellent for the purpose it was designed for.
I use it in conjunction with a numatic unit so all dust is not airborne 1st class bit of kit
on 29 December 2011
Excellent product for getting into all the nooks and crannies of a radiator. Only problem is a badly designed and very poorly fixed handle which came apart within 10 minutes of use - not the end of the world but an irritation on an otherwise excellent product.
on 23 April 2014
Very swift delivery and well packaged, on top of that, this product is brilliant! Super soft bristles capture all the dust and cobwebs, this is really flexible and the bristles are so adaptable you can even fit the brush in-between the triangular gaps between a standard domestic radiator - very pleased with it!
on 11 February 2014
Definitely reaches the parts other brushes cannot reach. Excellent! You would think it would not fit in to those small holes in modern radiators but rest assured it does!
on 31 May 2014
Radiator had to be taken off wall during refurbishing a room. Shocked to see all the dust packed inside which no matter how much I tried to remove wouldn't budge. Googled for a radiator cleaning tool and this came up - once I read by cleaning you make radiator more efficient I decided to purchase. This is easy to use and gets all the thick dust out - ended up cleaning all the radiators and I think it has made them more efficient.