Size: Large - 8/10 Yearrs - 147cm|Colour Name: Multicolour|Change

on 16 November 2012
My youngest daughter, 6 year old adores it and dresses up as Clawdeen at any opportunity. I bought the 7-8 yr old size although a bit big at the waist, the length was perfect. It looks great, it is just a pity that the outfit does not come with the Clawdeen wig as this has to be purchased separately, which therefore makes it really expensive for the purpose of dressing up. However, I would recommend girls will love it if they like Momster High.
on 22 January 2013
I took size Medium for my 7.5 years old daughter (she's about 130 cm) - it fits almost perfectly, I need to tighten it a bit in the waist, but it is not a problem. The quality is good. We really like it and recommend to Monster High fans.
on 23 May 2015
Item arrived on time and my granddaughter loves it. She is having her 8th Birthday party and is having a monster high theme and fancy dress. I bought the medium/large for her. The skirt is a bit big but with a little alteration it now fits her perfectly and she still has some growing room. I also bought the wig which completes the outfit, and at the reduced price it is a real bargain.
on 4 September 2015
Just received this item and size 5-7 is tiny!!! My child is 5 and it is not going to fit so I advise you buy a bigger size.
on 1 November 2013
Very happy with this product, I didnt expect it to be like the doll but it was PERFECT. Size guide is very accurate in my experience. I would highly reccomend this product. Was delivered next day on standard delivery. My 5 year old daughter absolutely loved it :-)
on 17 October 2013
This is a great costume, my niece loved it for her birthday present! Great value and the wig is fab too. Quick delivery too. The size I got was large for an 8 year old and fitted nicely with room for growth and she is not a big 8 year old but is tall.
on 2 January 2015
A lovely little outfit however the skirt and belt are far to wide for my daughter. It would be much more versatile on the sizing front if the skirt had an adjustable waist band and there were more Velcro in the belt allowing you to change the size.
on 2 November 2013
It is so flimsy. I would not recommend it at all. The stitching is loose in some places especially around the arm area and the sewing overall is shocking. Please don't buy this it is a terrible product and don't even get me started on the price!
on 20 November 2013
This outfit was too cute, i ordered it a little bigger than i needed so my daughter could get a few wears before she grew out of it so i had to stitch it to make it fit but it was worth it. She absolutely loved it! Secretly so did i.
on 26 November 2014
My daughter wore this costume 4 Halloween she looked amazing. People also commented how lovely she looked. Extremely happy with this outfit & a brilliant price 2 thank you 4 making my little girls HALLOWEEN a special one. X