5.0 out of 5 stars very nice dress
I took size Medium for my 7.5 years old daughter (she's about 130 cm) - it fits almost perfectly, I need to tighten it a bit in the waist, but it is not a problem. The quality is good. We really like it and recommend to Monster High fans.
Published 17 months ago by mogla

1.0 out of 5 stars too small even for my one and a half year old....
Published 15 months ago by Fitmiss 16

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice dress, 22 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 16 Nov 2012
My youngest daughter, 6 year old adores it and dresses up as Clawdeen at any opportunity. I bought the 7-8 yr old size although a bit big at the waist, the length was perfect. It looks great, it is just a pity that the outfit does not come with the Clawdeen wig as this has to be purchased separately, which therefore makes it really expensive for the purpose of dressing up. However, I would recommend girls will love it if they like Momster High.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, 25 July 2013
my daughter is 7 and this fits fine shes a typical skinny 7 yr old so the skirt is slightly big round the waist like most things but she is living in it!

1.0 out of 5 stars too small even for my one and a half year old...., 6 April 2013
this outftt was way too small. the small sizing indicated that for a 5 to 7 year old the ' small ' size was appropriate. I ordered it for my 4 and a half year old who wears a size 5. I thought it would be perfect for her to wear for her carnivale costume, and then to use in play for dress up--- It was so small that it probly wouldn't have even fit my 18 month old. My children are or average height and weight so I can't immagine that maybe their stature is to blame. It was just way to small, maybe it was intended to be for a two to three year old. My daughter wore it once, and now refuses to wear it for dress up because it is so uncomfortably small !!!! Plus it had a giant snag in the nylon material on the top part of the dress right down the front of it !! Not pleased !

5.0 out of 5 stars fancy dress, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Co Monster High Clawdeen Wolf Costume One Color (Toy)
My grand-daughter loves anything monster high and we had trouble getting her to take it off to go to bed good value for money and very well made

4.0 out of 5 stars dress, 28 April 2014
Daughter loved outfit arrived quickly and was as described. Sizing was good also. Only thing daughters complained netting on underskirt scratched her skin

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality mis-sized, either buy the adult version for adolescents or just the wig, 7 Mar 2014
Voracious for Books "Voraciousforbooks" (South London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this for my eleven year old daughter who is a monster high fan. It is a medium and my very skinny and lanky daughter could barely get her arms into the top half of the outfit. The skirt is too short barely covering her backside, like a micromini and I had to put another skirt underneath it. The stitching is really poorly done and the outfit looks cheap and nasty. My daughter isn't especially tall for her age and the outfit was tight and too short. Not worth the money. I should have just bought the wig, and put together an outfit on my own without trying to get the authentically crap fancy dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars monster high fancy dress, 24 Feb 2014
my grandaughters want these outfits instead of easter dress. they really love them they are having fancy dress party and cant wait to show them off.

1.0 out of 5 stars SAVE MONEY & BUY DRACULAURA INSTEAD!!!, 30 Dec 2013
Poor quality, not well made at all!! I had to trim so much thread off of it and there was even cut off thread inside outfit!! Netting under the skirt area was exceptionally uneven, but I had no time to organise a replacement. Very disappointed as Draculaura was very good quality!! =(

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved by MH fans, 27 Dec 2013
G. S (BELFAST N IRELAND) - See all my reviews
My 6 year old daughter loves it and also has the monster high wig. I personally think it's a bit overpriced.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Rubie's Clawdeen Wolf Monsters High Fancy Dress (Large)
16.00