on 14 January 2015
I bought this set for my 4y old daughter as a christmas present, and she was over the moon with delight. As an adult I have to say it is very good quality product, nice soft fabric, fits 'Baby Born' dolly perfectly, good value for money. It looks so cute, that I would buy it even for real baby, just in babie's size obviously. Definatly recommend.
on 5 November 2011
I orderd this little outfit for my granddaughter's 14" doll i bought her for christmas and it is perfect, it is very well made the company i bought it off has a wide rang of dolly clothes, i am so pleased i orderd some more thing's from them and they are of the same quality. I would highly recommend.
on 3 March 2014
Very pretty outfit, I found it a bit of a struggle to get it on the doll , she is a 16" doll so I I can't see it fitting a bigger doll but for this size doll it was okay. I do think it was very expensive for what it is although the quality is very good.
on 22 October 2013
This little outfit was brought for my granddaughter's first "proper" dolly and fitted perfectly. My granddaughter loves removing the jacket and trousers but particularly likes the hat and mittens. The outfit is well made, the material is very soft and prettily embroidered. I am so pleased with this purchase and intend to buy more outfits from this seller so that I can add to the wardrobe. A complete success! Thank you Frilly Lilly.
on 5 March 2016
I bought this outfit plus other frilly Lilly items for my granddaughters new doll for her birthday all products are amazing quality with beautiful detail . I made a mistake with size when ordering I rang frilly Lilly direct they were so so helpful and sent me the size I required by return post PLUS a prepaid envelope to return wrongly ordered item great service lovely product
on 15 October 2013
This is a lovely pink fleece set for dolls/teddies with jacket, trousers, hat and mitts. Well made and quality fabric. I'm sure it will last and my daughter will love it. I bought for La Newborn dolls as it's really hard to find clothes to fit 14" dolls but these are perfect and will also fit her Little baby born and First baby Annabell dolls as a bonus.
on 12 November 2013
This is such a gorgeous little set and a perfect size for my daughter's 14 inch dolly. I ordered this along with some other items from Frilly Lily and I have to say they are fantastic quality as well as being so cute and pretty. I couldn't resist dressing her doll up before I wrapped them up for xmas! My daughter is going to love them. Thank you.
on 15 September 2013
This is a lovely outfit for a baby doll. The velcro opening on the jacket made it easy for little hands to put it on the doll. My goddaughter was convinced that the mittens were actually socks, but I wasn't going to argue. I would say this set was excellent value for money.
on 18 October 2015
What a pretty outfit for our first baby Annabell doll. It is so sweet, and well made, just right for my granddaughter to play with. Have bought from this seller before and always received quality items, at a good price compared to some of the branded dolls clothes.
on 17 December 2013
I have bought frilly lily items before and found them to be very good quality and they also have a wide range of different sized clothes. The postage was fairly priced and the delivery was efficient. I would always recommend frilly lily to anyone

See one answered question