on 1 September 2014
I like it a lot but doesn't actually fit iPhone 5 as advertised
Can only use with older models so will be out of date soon
on 12 April 2016
After upgrading our phones we decided to try and curb our daughters obsession with our phones/remotes/etc with her very own 'buttons'! She's a fairly boisterous and dribbly 9 month old, yet the case has kept the iPhone 4s dry and in one piece. It keeps her amused even if the phone isn't charged (which is pretty much never is) with the little pastor rings on the handles - also fantastic for chewing! Getting the phone in and out is easy, just need a penny or any flat object to undo the case, easy for an adult but pretty impossible for a baby. Well for mine at least. The handles are great for attaching to the buggy, either by passing through her buggy straps or tying on with fabric. I find this essential with 'out and about' toys as she's constantly chucking things on the floor. Highly recommended.
on 14 June 2016
I don't know whether this product has been updated since the negative reviews but I've received it today and it's great! It fits my iPhone 5 and it opens up without a coin making it even quicker to get my phone in and out of. My son is constantly putting my phone in his mouth and with dribble getting into the speaker, I was having to use a hair dryer to dry it out to get a clear sound again! This allows him to bite it, drop it, play with it, without the fear that I'm going to have to spend £75 on my insurance excess! FANTASTIC!!!
on 6 November 2013
I loved this and my little cousin has had hours of fun watching jake the pirate and your phone is very safe as well.
on 24 October 2012
My wee boy of 10 months has hours of fun with this. Keeps him entertained in his buggy or his highchair.
on 19 December 2012
My little one loves my iphone and the kids apps. I feel less concerned about the safety of my iphone when I use this case. I like the option to position the phone so that he can't switch it off. This stops him switching it back on again, inputting the wrong security code and locking me out!
on 28 January 2015
Great buy! It's larger them I thought and it's perfect for my phone my 1 year old boy keeps stealing my phone to watch his fave characters so I know this is perfect for him and my phone is a lot safer
on 27 December 2013
Protects iPhone or iPod touch from throwning or dropping. The two side handle makes easy for the child to hold and play. Great buy!
(It works with my iPhone3GS iPhone4 iPhone4s iPod touch4. )
on 29 April 2013
This is an ok toy although in reality the plastic screen cover is a little flimsy. It does provide the chance to pop your phone in and run appropriate apps and/or music.
on 14 December 2015
Good product, shame the plastic screen cover isn't a bit stronger, but then I guess it wouldn't be as responsive. Good product, would recommend to protect your phone!