4.0 out of 5 stars loads of fun (if you have patient kids!), 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Dinosaur Fossils (Toy)
My daughter has been keen on fossils and the idea of archeology for a while now so I decided to get it for her. Be warned it has to be left to set for three days before any digging can happen - a long time for a young child! The bones get buried by you in layers of plaster, 3 days later you can excavate them. This process is still ongoing, both my kids (age 6 & 8) spent over an hour with the tools given then I offered to have a bash with a real hammer, we're still only halfway. Surprisingly the kids are still very interested and excited to collect all the bones and put them together - I have a feeling most kids would be bored by now. They have a suggestion for the manufacturer - add in some bits of fake rubbish so you never know if what you're digging out is part of the skeleton or some other debris...good luck with your excavations! note: Once done you'd have to buy more plaster if you wanted to do it again as there's only enough for one dig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for my 7 year old son, 1 April 2014
F. Green "avid reader" (stratford upon avon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaur Fossils (Toy)
MY brother bought this for my sons seventh birthday and he absolutely loves it. His friends all demanded one for their birthdays. If your child enjoys investigating things and learning how to construct them, this is a super gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 13 Sep 2013
Samuel C. Graham "aleister F" (skye, scotland, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dinosaur Fossils (Toy)
I am very happy with this product, on time and reasonable price Will certainly use them again for future purchases.

Dinosaur Fossils