5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value For Money
Having recently tested the Srixon Z Star as part of a promotion at my local club, I was an immediate convert. These balls are as good, if not better than the Pro V1 (and I've been using them for years), with soft feel and good sound off all clubs, as much spin, and far more durability.
Published 24 months ago by Alan

1.0 out of 5 stars Freight rip off
Price of the balls and quality is fine but freight is a rip off and thats why theyre so cheap

over 70 for a single UPS parcel that costs 5

No thanks
Published 18 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value For Money, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
I needed a decent supply of balls before taking part in a 4 round society type competition recently, and found these balls at almost half the retail price - bargain.
Much as I like to support my local pro, I'll shop for these balls here again.
Can't fault the quality of the balls, or the speed of delivery.
Keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars peter d, 12 July 2012
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
I usually use srixon soft feel and after seeing reviews for the z-star decided to give them a go. Not dissapointed.
10-20 yards further stops well on the greens and feels well off the putter expensive to lose only downfall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice balls, 14 Oct 2013
I found one on my golf course and decided to play with it, I was surprised at the extra distance and the fact that it flew straight. I've now bought some more, just a pity they're rather expensive, although there are some reasonable deals around.

5.0 out of 5 stars A match for Titleist, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
Not surprised that the Z Star is becoming more popular with touring pros and amateurs - for me it's more than a match for the Pro V1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Srixon Z Star Golf Balls, 13 Sep 2013
These balls are fantastic for the serious golfer. The ball flight and soft feel around the greens is tremendous. I wouldn't use anything else now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls - Yellow, 12 Pack, 9 July 2013
Selected these from Amazon as one of prizes for a Corporate Golf Day, as they were significantly cheaper on Amazon, than in American Golf Discount.
I was very pleased when the item turned up within 24 hours at the local Amazon pickup point (very convenient!).
I would not hesitate to recommend these golf balls to anyone wanting non-white balls, as they performed very well on the course.
I am not going to say that they made me into a 'Tiger Woods' or a 'Rory McIlroy' but they did give me good distance on the fairways and they were easy to see amongst the clover and daisies when I strayed into the rough!

4.0 out of 5 stars Golf Balls, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
Adequately packed. Product as described and. as anticipated. Price competitive. Nice ball, both long off the tee and good to putt with.

5.0 out of 5 stars great balls, 30 Mar 2013
always buy this brand - never had a problem of any sort with them, would def order again in the future

5.0 out of 5 stars GOLF ASSIST, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
I, like other buyers, moved from one ball to another i.e. this purchase. I have not been disappointed. They are certainly as good as, if not better and less expensive than other well known brands. If you golf, you know who I mean. Performance is key and this ball supplies it. Great price and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set of Balls, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: Srixon Z Star Men's Golf Balls (Sports)
These balls really improve how I play. Add length whilst making it less hard to get the results that I want.