4.0 out of 5 stars Music to take you into alpha brain wave state, and deepen your lucidity, 5 Dec 2011
Sarah Sheikh - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bruce Lipton's music for a shift in Consciousness (Audio CD)
Bruce Lipton is the author of the inspirational book "The Biology of Belief". The music was created by Grammy Nominee Russel Walder. This unique CD was created with the knowing that we listen to music on many levels of our being, and thus to touch us upon the multiple levels of our vast multi-sensory self. Designed to take you from beta wave to alpha wave states (beta wave is highly focused and excitable, whereas alpha wave is calming, relaxing and flows). Features bassist Tony Levin and vocalist Gingger Shankar.

I felt an almost instant quietening of my being, feeling my heart rate reach a calm peaceful state as I reached the fourth track. Interestingly music often draws our focus into the music, and away from our thoughts, as though changing them to something other than that which we are vibrating at naturally...changing our resonance. With this special CD, I find that it is supporting the true essence of who I am, and not changing the essential nature of my core vibrational resonance, but uplifting the space I am already in, to calmer states where the rapid creational insights are now moving through my consciousness in a sublime manner, much like standing before the ocean at the point where it has reached a calm clear state, and seeing directly beneath...it seems to enable one to move deeply into the gift of our being, retaining all of the highly creative impulses, and taking them into a slower pace where one can look and see more clearly on where and how to proceed. My favourite track is:- "Breathing in the deep"...where I felt like I was at the oceans edge, and the water was rippling over my body, steadily cleansing and invigorating my core essence.

Track Listing

Wisdom calls when the wall falls
Walking among the snakes
Speechless when I pray
Saphira

Total running time 64:20

Released in 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful but beware if suffering from depression., 17 Feb 2014
Mimi Moor - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I've listened to many of the tapes that are supposed to put you into particular brain states and not all of them work for me. This one however is very powerful, especially if listened to with earphones, and does what is says. The music is lovely and restful. Just be aware that listening to music/CDs that put you into alpha state can be beneficial for people with anxiety (who are more in Beta state) but if you suffer from depression, it may make you more depressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so lovely!, 26 Aug 2012
Recommend this CD is played at the end of stressful days, I've used it so many times and it really works. Meditation is especially enhanced too. We love it! Made a great birthday present. Enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 July 2014
I don't know if the music's about a shift in consciousness, but it's relaxing and does not agitate.

Bruce Lipton's music for a shift in Consciousness
Bruce Lipton's music for a shift in Consciousness by Bruce Lipton (Audio CD - 2011)