5.0 out of 5 stars More please!
This is the second novel I have read by Scott Hunter - it is a cracking thriller with a great main character. Scott's use of history and the bible story of man's beginnings is interesting and leaves you wondering about how mankind really began with Adam and Eve. Excellent stuff!
Published on 15 Aug 2012 by sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars The twos have it with me
I always like to read the customer reviews before ordering and I was intrgued by the ones posted for this book. As opinions swung between five stars and one or two stars I had to read it for myself. Having got through it my vote comes down on two stars as I too find that the plot lacks credibility.
Published on 26 Oct 2011 by stillarobin

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 15 Aug 2012
sarah (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Trespass (An Archaeological Mystery Thriller) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 26 Oct 2011
I am a die hard fan of this genre, and can say I really enjoyed this book! It has a good plot and some great twists and turns. It is well written and avoids the stating the obvious and over use of exclamation marks that often pepper the pages of such books. A good, fun read.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 23 Nov 2011
'The Trespass' is cleverly written, full of suspense and intrigue. The prose is beautifully descriptive overflowing with intricate detail and characters who come to life.

I almost feel the need to visit some of the places in this book in order to discover for myself whether or not this really is fiction!

2.0 out of 5 stars The twos have it with me, 26 Oct 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 24 May 2013
I didn't rate this book because I felt it was slow and I personally didn't enjoy the style of writting

4.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 23 April 2013
A story about the search for Noah's Ark - for different reasons. Also a search for a missing child involved with the Ark's protection.
Plenty of action from beginning to end. So much so that it was difficult to remember that the regularly battered hero was British. Not believable, but exciting and a solid read. I have bought another Scott Hunter book as a result.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 24 Mar 2013
Started off ok, and was well enough written, but I guess the author is a creationist because the storyline became increasingly ridiculous. Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden complete with the Tree of Life, and even the voice of God - come on! I thought this was 'An Archaeological Mystery Thriller', not propaganda by a member of the God Squad. Disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 24 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 17 Feb 2013
P. Haigh (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
There is an interesting looking plot, but the antics of the hero go way beyond what you would expect from an academic. In addition, I couldn't really care whether the main characters survived or not.
I eventually got through this novel and then deleted it from my Kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars creationist twaddle, 10 May 2012
I admit to this author's page turnability, but really it is there only to see what nonsense he comes up with next. To describe it as an archaeological thriller is a misnomer. Secret codes [where have we seen that before], Adam's body, the tree of life underground, a secret sect [shades of Templars] TOO MUCH !!!