4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!
I am a die hard fan of this genre, and can say I really enjoyed this book! It has a good plot and some great twists and turns. It is well written and avoids the stating the obvious and over use of exclamation marks that often pepper the pages of such books. A good, fun read.
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by Twindles mum

2.0 out of 5 stars The twos have it with me
I always like to read the customer reviews before ordering and I was intrgued by the ones posted for this book. As opinions swung between five stars and one or two stars I had to read it for myself. Having got through it my vote comes down on two stars as I too find that the plot lacks credibility.
Published on 26 Oct. 2011 by stillarobin

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 26 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Trespass (An Archaeological Mystery Thriller) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 23 Nov. 2011
'The Trespass' is cleverly written, full of suspense and intrigue. The prose is beautifully descriptive overflowing with intricate detail and characters who come to life.

I almost feel the need to visit some of the places in this book in order to discover for myself whether or not this really is fiction!

2.0 out of 5 stars The twos have it with me, 26 Oct. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 24 May 2013
I didn't rate this book because I felt it was slow and I personally didn't enjoy the style of writting

2.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 24 Mar. 2013
Started off ok, and was well enough written, but I guess the author is a creationist because the storyline became increasingly ridiculous. Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden complete with the Tree of Life, and even the voice of God - come on! I thought this was 'An Archaeological Mystery Thriller', not propaganda by a member of the God Squad. Disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Trespass, 24 Mar. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 17 Feb. 2013
P. Haigh (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
There is an interesting looking plot, but the antics of the hero go way beyond what you would expect from an academic. In addition, I couldn't really care whether the main characters survived or not.
I eventually got through this novel and then deleted it from my Kindle.

1.0 out of 5 stars creationist twaddle, 10 May 2012
I admit to this author's page turnability, but really it is there only to see what nonsense he comes up with next. To describe it as an archaeological thriller is a misnomer. Secret codes [where have we seen that before], Adam's body, the tree of life underground, a secret sect [shades of Templars] TOO MUCH !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars The trespass, 20 May 2014
Not as good as I hoped. The author appears to be promoting a clear Creationist stance, which becomes intrusive. The action is unbelievable at times - and the mother of the missing child is, literally, left on her own and unsupported throughout; mainly because she's not much part of the story. Too many other smaller factual errors here and there.

3.0 out of 5 stars A really good take on the Creation story, 15 April 2014
I liked this. The story moved along rapidly (sometimes too much so). The characters were sometimes a bit simplistic in their actions and dialog, but they were all good value for the story. The finale felt a bit rushed, but it was really engrossing even so. Worth a read!