on 28 September 2010
I've had plenty of conversations about the impending zombie apocalypse, but until I was given this book as a present I wasn't totally sure whether I would be able to stay alive. Turns out my plan would probably have seen me eaten or one of the horde within a week, if not sooner. I now know how to survive - it's your choice whether you want to do the same!

The attention to detail from the author in everything from the science to the history of zombies, and of course an all-important plan of action, is what makes this book a informative and entertaining read. It's from a UK perspective too.
on 23 January 2011
This is a fantastic and refreshing take on the zombie genre. If you're tired of zombie books that spend countless pages debating calibres of bullets the Zombie Handbook is for you. Plus living in the UK it was brilliant to have a zombie book based there. It's nice to encounter terminology you immediately understand. The breakdown of the UK defence capabilities was my favourite section, absolutely hilarious. I'm off to make friends with some gangsters in preparation for any level of Zed-Con that might arise, thank you Minister Sean!
on 29 March 2011
I purchased this book after reading the reviews and have to say i agree with most that this is an excelent book. It goes into great detail on how to prepare and survive the zombie apocalypse. Well worth purchasing and an enjoyable read.
on 31 January 2011
I had been looking for this book for ages, as my father and I have been having (not serious) chat about what do do if there was in fact a zombie attack.
So far (about half way through) it has been an informative, fun book on such a disaster. It reads well, and has already got me thinking on what to do if the undead invade Southampton, trust me could happen! The only downside it has repeated itself, and sometimes I think they are just filling pages in some instances!!

but generally its great and enjoying the read!
on 25 August 2010
I am an avid fan of anything Zombie and came across this book by pure coincidence.
Mr Page's knowledge is second to none, and an essential handbook for what will inevitabely happen! Would recommend you visiting the Ministry of Zombies, Mr Page's Web Page, [...]. This guy has a talent that should be advertised as soon as possible. Watch out for future "short stories", I am certain we haven't heard the last of Mr Page. INSPIRATIONAL!
on 13 September 2010
This is not just another book from the states telling you to go out and buy guns, this is intelligently written, UK orientated and thought provoking book, in a Zombie Apocalypse sense of the phrase.

If you are only going to buy a couple of books to help you survive when the dead start rising, then buy this one. It will save your life and it's a bloody good read even if we are not about to be devoured by the hordes of zombies...
on 3 October 2010
A thought provoking book from Mr Page on a much maligned subject. The author has created a handbook which will appeal to both Adults and Children alike. Get the book and enjoy!
on 24 September 2010
And if it comes in the way of a Zombie apocalypse, I will now know exactly what to do. whether its collecting stores, deciding a hideout location or bashing in Zombie skulls using every day items available from B&Q. I am also well informed of the numerous outbreaks that have been covered up throughout history and the science behind the ghoul menace.
Thank you in advance Mr. Page for saving my life.
on 24 March 2011
I can just imagine myself flicking through the pages as the zombies bang at my door. This book would be the first thing that I grabbed, the wife would be second. Whatever situation you could possibly face is covered inside the book and I believe this is the ultimate guide for any hope of survival. Well written and laid out this is a cracking read and is surely a must have for any zombie fan.
on 30 July 2010
Been a keen follower of all things weird and Sci-fi this book jumped out at me as a `must have`. It is written from the view point that the Zombie Invasion is on its way and we (the British nation) are far from prepared. If anyone is in any doubt that this is not true, the book sets out a series of accounts that prove otherwise. Examples of pervious attacks and government cover ups that would have anyone, not just fanatics like me, reaching for there nearest blunt instrument to defend their household. The history and development of the ghouls and how we got to this stage, without the people in power defending our human rights, are proven and discussed. As real living beings we deserve to know of any dangers that could affect our households and how we should cope with them.
It is a true guide on how to deal with the Zombies, looking for the signs of the approaching doom to face to face combat. I think Sean T Page has given away some real trade secrets that if I were him I would have kept to myself and family. He has done some serious research that, if you've got the guide to hand, will save lives.
I'm a very proud British resident and I would hate to see the country on its knees to a preventable attack. The section on weapons we a real eye opener, before the book I would of headed down to the location police station looking for guns, now I am more aware of the shear lack of them, instead I would head to my garden shed or kitchen drawer. I'm even thinking of setting up a Zombie dummy in my garden and having some target practice with a spade or heavy objects from the second floor window, I'm taking no chances.
I don't want to give away too much because if you don't get the book it means I will know the best places to go and how to fortify them and I won't have to look after anyone but those I care about. Any stragglers will be Zombified and then got by the rest of us true survivors.