5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite jeans.
Having worn my previous jeans until they had literally fallen apart I was delighted to find a new pair which fitted me and were flattering.very long though!
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by SW

1.0 out of 5 stars NYC jeans
Wrong size sent by supplier - I have however bought this brand previously in a shop and the fit was perfect. Expected the same this time but size sent was completely wrong. May order again from Amazon but am more likely to visit shop instead. Quality of product though is excellent
Published 11 months ago by PURPLEPATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite jeans., 4 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, 28 Jan. 2014
Have more tnan one pair of nyd jeans and love the style, shape and generally the way they are classic not just catering for the teenage market.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans, 5 May 2014
Beautifully fitted, flattering and very comfortable. They really do make you look a size smaller. After years of spending ££££s buying uncomfortable, shapeless, badly fitting jeans in the UK, I heard about NYDJ and decided to splash out and buy a pair from Amazon for £117. Safe to say I won't be buying any other brand of jeans in the future. Follow the advice though - If you are size 14 in UK then by a size 12 UK. The label will say size 8 but that's the US equivalent. You get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my pear shape and chunky thighs, 5 April 2015
P. Logan (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit for my pear shape and chunky thighs. Definitely buy a size smaller, and don't worry about the size on the label, this is the USA sizing. These are the best fitting and most flattering jeans I've found. Wearing them always makes me feel great, which for me makes them worth the money. This is my second pair and will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars nydj jeans, 17 Nov. 2014
I always buy these Jeans because they fit so well.This time I bought 2 different sizes,one pair for slimmer days one pair for fatter days!!! my choice,but they do stretch,and feel so comfortable.not cheap but they do last for years.
just one problem I always have to take them up a lot,as I am 5,3,and you do not get shorter options.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice surprise!, 6 May 2014
I was a little worried about ordering size 12 NYDJ Jeans ~ I am a size 14, but ordered one size smaller as advised. When I took them out of the pack, I though 'they look small' but when I put them on ~ wow! they are a perfect fit! I haven't worn them yet, so I do not know whether they are going to stretch during the course of the day as some people have commented, but as long as it's not too bad, I will be thinking about buying another pair! I have bought really good fitting trousers from high street shops before, but been very disappointed because they have really stretched after a very short time, so I am hopeful that my new NYDJ's will not stretch too much, and will shrink back after washing. Great colour, great fabric, great fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars NYDJ Jeans, 27 April 2014
I have always loved NYDJ jeans- the fit is perfect although there wasn't the choice with Amazon of regular or long length. However the price made up for that! I will be making another purchase very soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 26 Dec. 2014
Delighted with my jeans and they really do make you look and feel great but I don't think they need to be this expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ever Jeans, 4 Sept. 2014
Gillian Fergusson (Bishop Auckland, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NYDJ 700 Boot Cut Womens Jeans (Apparel)
I've had these before and they are great. Fit snuggly, hold in the tummy and are good length

1.0 out of 5 stars NYC jeans, 7 May 2014