Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£33.47+ Free shipping

on 30 August 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. The bins are very well made and the metal panel is so much better than the plastic ones other companies use. I have ordered another set of these for my neighbour .

All in all a quality product at a great price.
on 5 March 2014
Although smaller than I had pictured in my mind, these very handy collection of boxes were very esy to put up and are all the better for having the metal wall plate to mount them. Fitted in the back of a van and are very fit for purpose. Delighted with them.
As all these thing are, this is overpriced. What is it about plastic parts storage that seems to attract such a high premium? It's just a bit of plastic.

That being said this for this type of product this represents decent value for money. The support framework is robust and heavy duty. The bins are well sized to offer a good range of storage options and the plastic is high quality and solid feeling. Nice smooth corners so that digging around and pulling out parts is easy and not a fingernail ripping exercise.

I bought one set of these a while back and then decided that I could justify another two sets given the generally good quality and price.
on 5 August 2014
Found the item easy to install and inspite of some concerns expressed in other reviews found that bins fitted neatly and securely. The item was excellent for storage and sorting of small items.
on 13 October 2013
liked everything about this storage system.tough plastic bins,strong metal back plate all round very good.clever staggered tier design,fast delivery.probably order another one.
on 1 August 2015
Great piece of kit.
Nice to see UK made quality kit available at a price far cheaper than similar imports.
Quality metal backplate and study bins.
Very pleased
on 21 January 2016
Once installed it's ideal for its purpose. But the raw plugs supplied are very poor quality and had to be replaced as you couldn't screw into them.
on 9 March 2015
Excellent Storage Bins.

My husband uses he's in his garage - he says 'to store screws, bits and bobs and everything' !!

This allows for a tidier more organised work space. Husband put both up on the wall and there have been no problems. They are very robust and seem like they will provide many years of use.

I would recommend these and will if needed buy more myself. If you have any questions regarding these I would be more than happy to answer if I can.

Thank you.
on 21 October 2013
good storage rack does just what it says,
would recommend, helps me to organise my shed, good buy.would recommend.thanks quick delivery.
on 13 February 2014
Bought these for my husband, so that he could keep all his nails, screws etc easy to erect, he's chuffed to bits with it, very good quality