on 14 November 2012
My 4 year old grandaughter fell in love with her Angelina doll instantly and takes her everywhere with her. She talks to her, dances with her and sleeps with her. I couldn't have bought her a better present for her birthday :)
on 3 May 2013
Quality of toy better than expected the child I brought it for loves it and plays with it all the time would highly recommend it. Prompt delivery
on 8 June 2013
Angelina was my daughter's star chart reward during toilet training, and it arrived just in time on the day she finished her chart. She loves it and has taken it to preschool for show and tell, as well as keeping it with her at night. The quality is really good and the delivery was outstanding.
on 9 October 2012
We bought this item for our 3 year old granddaughter's birthday. She wanted a pink ballerina and Angelina fitted the bill nicely. Very pleased with it and so was Elizabeth!
on 29 January 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 2-year old as she loves the TV show. Within minutes they were totally inseparable. On a more practical note, it's well made, a good likeness and excellent value for money. If the rest of the show's characters were available then I'd but those too !
on 31 October 2013
I bought this doll for my four year old granddaughter last year, she instantly fell in love with it and took it everywhere with her. When she visited her cousin in France her cousin too fell in love with it. So now I am about to order another one. This one will be going to live in France!
on 15 June 2013
A must for all ballet dancing girls. my daughter is three and loves Angelina Ballerina, so was really pleased with this soft toy as much larger than expected, and comes to ballet class every week. So impressed bought one for her friends birthday. Great value for money
on 3 January 2015
Superb purchase. Granddaughter loves it. Good quality toy and bigger than I thought. Doesn't come in any packaging but that was no problem for Christmas present. Prompt delivery.Very happy with purchase.
on 25 October 2014
I got in June for my 2 yr old bday it came with a small hole in it. I never sent it back as I could fix as my mother could fix it for us. So over all its a fab teddy she plays every day
on 31 March 2014
I was expecting a Jersey type material but itis more of a felt type! UItmy daughter loves aAngelina and was so eexcitedto open it on her birthday so that is one very happy customer!!