5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased -- a good buy
This is a sturdy little thing and I'm very pleased I bought it. I think it will last a long time.

Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by Joe MCMXLVII

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed
Sent back within a couple of days, as it had dirt inside the lense, and when I unscrewed the head to clean it, couldn't get it to go back together properly, it just kept crossthreading!
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased -- a good buy, 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Draper 03031 1 LED Pocket Torch with 1 AA Battery (DIY & Tools)

It's about 4.5 inches long, so it's larger than some pocket torches but the size makes it easy to hold and easy to use. I prefer it to my Maglites because it's simple to switch on and off with one hand. It gives a good beam, too: enough to illuminate a dark alley safely.

What attracted me to this torch in particular is that it uses a single AA battery, which will be easy and cheap to replace. That's unusual for pocket torches.

More than two years later and it's still going strong. I remain very pleased that I chose this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good so far., 6 Aug. 2012
At the price I thought I had little to lose. I didn't expect such high quality construction; even better than maglite I reckon. Bright beam. To me, the crux of all torches is the switch; remains to be seen how long this will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 23 Jan. 2013
Excellent and reliable so far. Not quite as chunky and tough as I expected, and the beam it casts is rather cold bluish light. But let's face it, if these are the only criticisms, we're scraping the barrel. Pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Jan. 2013
brilliant little torch, perfect for the pocket and only requires one aa battery unlike most other torches of this type, decent quality with powerful light, hopefully will last me a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap light and strong with good battery life, 27 Feb. 2014
Really light weight with a good battery life. Well worth the money! It produces a strong light perhaps slightly too directed and doesn't have an adjustable lens so you can't change the focus.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, 8 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Feb. 2013
A. Harrison (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Good bright beam and very well made. I use rechargeable batteries and cannot see much difference in the brightness. A very sensible push-button switch - more reliable than the usual slide types. Excellent value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Torch, 12 Mar. 2015