5.0 out of 5 stars I use Auto Glym
I am an Auto Glym person normally, but having seen this demonstrated in Germany about 20 years ago, this is the product for me. A word of caution though, save yourself a lot of hard work and only prepare and polish a panel at a time or else it can be quite hard job to remove it.

Published on 2 Oct. 2012 by Victor Meldrew Mk2

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.
Thought I would give this a try. I found it difficult to apply, very difficult to buff and an indifferent finish. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong.
Published on 14 Jun. 2013 by bd cameron

5.0 out of 5 stars I use Auto Glym, 2 Oct. 2012
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)

The shine lasts a long time and I am quite content to only use it a couple of times a year, relying on a regular wash and a shine with a chamois in between. I always add a capful of Mer to the soapy water as advised by the German salesman who sold me my first bottle and it certainly seems to help to maintain the shine.

Good value at this price from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work, but worth it, 23 Sept. 2012
Dave M (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
This is hard work to apply and to really buff up to a good finish, but once you've put in the effort, the results are superb.

Even after two weeks, my car still even looks clean and shining as the rain and much seemed to just not stick.

Also, it hides all those tiny little scratches in the paintwork.

Big tip - you need to use microfibre dusters for both applying and polishing off; and changed the polish off cloth frequently.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent polish, 17 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
Excellent polish, the bottle suggests adding some to your washing water, I did this but it streaked, maybe I did something wrong?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 14 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars THE polish, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
This was recommended to me long ago by a Real petrol head. If it was good enough for him its good enough for me. Rest in peace Rory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shine, but hard work, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
This is one of my first polishes I bought. At that time I didn't knew much about car cleaning and didn't see much difference. Now one year later I know this product is an all in one glaze and wax. If you're not happy with the result it's because you're doing it wrong. The key is to wash your car properly (first foam then rinse then handclean with 2 bucket method),, then clay your car en rinse it off and dry it. 90% of your result is in the prepping. Finally you can use mer polish. Buffing of is harder then other brands and they should change the cap into a smaller nozzle. I often use too much product or is that the intention ? 4 stars instead of 5 for these last minor issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polished Off!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
As ever my favourite car cleaning product and all in one is very convenient. Looking in Halfords this is much more expensive but they seem to have new packaging so I think the blue type is being phased out?

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to get great results., 11 April 2013
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
I have used Mer polish for some years now. Always get fantastic results. Easy to apply. Easy to buff to a showroom shine. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mer, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
The product speaks for itself, is so well known so that is why people buy it. The shine and protection it gives the car is why it is a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mer MM1L 1L Ultimate Polish (Automotive)
I have used this polish for several years now. The only slight draw-back is if you leave it on too long it becomes hard to remove and I have found that applying some more helps. I always put some in with the shampoo when washing between polish applications, this helps keep a good shine and makes the rain bead. I would definitely recommend this product.