Price:£5.36+ Free shipping

on 21 October 2013
I've had previous experience of this product. It is described as a bowls polish, but one of its properties is to make the bowl easier to grip. I would recommend it to any bowler who is finding it hard to grip the bowl.
on 21 October 2013
I have always used Grippo and could not find it anywhere except on Amazon. I was so pleased, it id great and easy to use especially when your bowling in the rain
on 18 April 2012
This product arrived on the promised date and does exactly what it says on the label. The grip on the bowls in the wet was very good.
on 19 April 2013
I've used Henselite Grippo for over 20 years,its kept my bowls in tip top shiny condition and along with good grip in the dry and wet its a product I would not be without during the summer bowling season.
Grippo can be expensive, that's the only downside of this product but shop around and you'll find a good price.
on 1 June 2013
My wife and I find it gives us the desired grip, and as we play regular outdoor bowls at Backworth Welfare it suits us
on 8 June 2014
Grippo is O.K. but tends to lose grip in damp conditions and tends to stiffen up the longer you keep it.
on 3 June 2014
this does exactly what it says on the tube. great for that bit of extra grip when the ground is wet.
on 30 June 2014
My dad swears by this for his bowls grest item does what it says on the tin(tube)
on 14 December 2013
The product is fine. The only comment I would make is that it should have been sent in a more suitable envelope. The ordinary type envelope it was sent in was crushed and the product pressed and twisted out of shape, so spoiling the look as a gift for Christmas. Otherwise delivery was quick.
on 6 July 2014