5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect colour, 19 Feb 2013
This review is from: Evoke-Mio DAB/FM Radio in Cherry Leather Effect (Electronics)
A great-sounding radio and a perfect match colour-wise for our bedroom decor. It is annoying that you also need to buy a rechargeable battery pack to be able to use the radio unplugged (we want to take it away in our caravan as well), but having read about it before we bought it, it didn't come as a surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish radio, 11 Jan 2013
David Remmer (Dorking, Surrey) - See all my reviews
Just got this as a free gift with some kitchen equipment we bought. First the radio is very stylish from the outside. Covered in leather (or something very similar) it looks fabulous. Far to good to use! Secondly the set up was a breeze. Turn it on and it asks you to select a language. Once done it automatically searches for all the digital stations it can receive. Tuning into each station is really easy and intuitive (which is a good job because I definitely didn't read the instructions). Storing stations on the numbered panel is also once again quick, easy and intuitive. I must comment on the radio's capability to pick up stations: I have an existing digital radio in my bathroom (where we do most radio listening at home) and it is very poor at picking up digital stations. Mostly it says it cannot receive them. This Pure has been able to receive all the stations I would want without a problem. So, a very delighted customer of the Pure Evoke Mio. My only small gripe is that the recharge pack is extra and comes at a slightly hefty £35. But, other than that, I am delighted with the radio and happy to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it - cherry colour goes with curtains!, 12 Nov 2013
Roy (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Pricey (particularly including the optional battery pack) but very smart and stylish and my wife uses it successfully both on mains in our lounge and outside on battery in the garden. The available selection of tuning buttons for preselecting stations is a bonus over other models which have fewer and make you 'fiddle' to move between stations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Sep 2013
A superb radio. Stylish and very good quality. Delivered several days before the quoted date - excellent service. Radio is easy to program and even easier to tune. Would recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade to DAB radio. Compact but excellent clarity and useful features.

5.0 out of 5 stars new radio, 17 Mar 2013
Ms. L. M. Cowley (UK) - See all my reviews
very nice radio! Bought this to replace my old Pure, and the difference is amazing! Would heartily recommend, no trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio is excellent but I thought it came with the charge pak, 29 Aug 2014
Radio is excellent but I thought it came with the charge pak. I may be wrong and will ultimately have to pay for the chargeable pak. This does not detract from an excellent quality item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 27 Jun 2011
This item was bought for my daughter and she is extremely pleased with it. It is eveything she hoped for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evoke-Mio DAB/FM Radio, Excellent., 22 Oct 2012
I brought this dab radio as a present for my wife,she was over the moon with its quality and performance.

John.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant!, 10 Dec 2012
I sent off my this little radio and hoped it was as expected. Not only did it arrive the next day but it looks and sounds amazing! I really love it and it is a real asset in my kitchen!

5.0 out of 5 stars Evoke-Mio, 24 Dec 2012
My second Evoke so no surprise that the Evoke-Mio offers superlative performance.
Stylish looks and extremely long life from a siongle charge of the re-chargeable battery pack bought seperately.