on 8 October 2012
Purchased this radio for my wifes birthday. Very pleased with the results good delivery, and i can now listen to Radio 5 as we had problems recieving a good signal. the radio itself looks fantastic hi tech with a classic look.

Highly recommend this.
on 21 January 2015
I was very impressed with the radio, I love it, it's a nice portable size for around the home and garden and the sound is very good
on 17 August 2012
It's a radio and it does what it should - receives radio stations. Nice clear sound and an attractive addition to our new kitchen. Tactile and easy to use, especially for people who only ever listen to two radio stations (so picking presets is easy), this is a safe, solid, quality purchase. Only wish we'd discovered the joys of digital radio somewhat earlier, as one of our stations - Radio 5live - is a tiny bit better on digital than medium wave.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this to replace a clock radio - it was really easy to tune and set the alarm. The sound quality is excellent and I really like the look of it - would highly recommend
on 10 August 2014
Have occasional problems turning it on. Aerial needs tightening regularly otherwise it flops about! Otherwise good little radio and looks good.
on 24 February 2013
Works well. Feels solid and well made.
I'll don't really understand why a dabs radio has to cost this much but this one is competitive and my wife is happy with it.
on 21 February 2013
Great clear sound, very stylish. Bought for my Boyfriend for him to use in the shed, he seems very happy with it and spends hours up there listening to radio 2!
on 26 July 2012
The radio arrived before the estimated date and in perfect condition. It looks amazing in my kitchen and sounds great. Many people have commented on it when I've been making them coffee. Well worth the money, good looking and the sound quality is great for an average priced radio.
on 4 January 2013
I brought this radio for best friends at Christmas and then my hubby suprised me with one!!!!
I absolutely love the look of it and the sound of it!!!
on 11 January 2013
Bought this as a present. Very well received but I think the battery pack should be included. It looks great.