5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste
I have a few bottles that I use when cycling and find that I tend to use this one for plain water as it doesn't taste of plastic like some of the cheaper bottles do. I do find the cheaper bottles useful for energy drinks though as the flavour of the drinks tends to overpowers any taste of plastic you tend to get.
Published 20 months ago by Adrian Hay

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks a little when you drink
I ordered the 710ml. Not a bad bottle, fits snugly in the cage, though I found that when you squeeze the bottle to drink it does leak several drops. Not a huge issue, but it's not leak free.
Published on 26 July 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks a little when you drink, 26 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good taste, 2 Nov. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
While the blurb for this bottle makes claims about its 'TruTaste' technology, the fact is there is still a strong plastic flavour.
Otherwise the build quality and design are good, but there's no getting past the unpleasantness of the taste.

4.0 out of 5 stars hit and miss?, 25 July 2013
Claire "PurpleCat" (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
I really like this bottle - ordered one for me and one for my boyfriend. However, they may be a bit hit and miss as his fine but my one leaks where you screw the lid on which is disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made, 8 Oct. 2013
Andrew Moore "Mac User" (Cowes, Isle of Wight, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
I really like this bottle. It has a quality feel to it and doesn't drip. The on/off drinking spout works nicely and has a useful notchy feel. Large enough for my 1hr gym trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bottle, 9 Feb. 2014
Ed (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
I ordered the 710ml bottle, two in fact. Even though these are a little more expensive than other bottles they are more than worth it.

I have used them for both energy drinks and water and they seem unable to affect the flavour of the water at all. I even had mould develop in one (completely my fault) and after one rinse in the washing machine it was completely clean and odourless. I can't say the same for others.

The spray top works brilliantly and does not leak at all, even when open. I especially enjoy not having to open and close the top during rides.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
I originally bought this bottle to use when on the bike and in the gym. It's perfectly fine for that. However, I have subsequently found that this is an excellent general hydration water bottle. At work or at home it's easy to fill with water from the cooler or filter jug and is just the "right size". It's definitely preferable to glasses or bottled water and the lock mechanism means you can store in your bag without fear of leaking. I you want to drink more water, then give this a try.

2.0 out of 5 stars Camelbak disappointment, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
I bought this bottle for a 7 year old boy to use during the school day. Within a short time the mouthpiece began to come apart and I finally threw it out when the small blue gasket from inside the mouthpiece appeared in my hand when washing it. Total lifespan was 3 weeks! It seemed sturdy when I bought it and it certainly cost a lot so I was very disappointed. I have resorted to the much simpler sistema bottles which have prove to be durable in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly great, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
Bought two bottles to go with my road bike. Firstly the fact that they are available in a variety of colours and in two sizes is a bonus. Most importantly though is functionality. It works great. Has a twist function to open the valve and even when its open it does not spill when upside down, a good feature if you are on the move constantly. A great buy at a good price, you really do buy quality in this case.

3.0 out of 5 stars What to watch out for, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Camelbak Podium Bottle (Sports)
A good, convenient bottle as other reviewers have described. However, don't expect them to last more than 12 months. A very unappealing blob of mould beneath the soft plastic nozzle has appeared on all 4 bottles that we have in my family. This resists all attempts at cleaning (even with immersing in Milton solution) and it is not possible to remove the nozzle to get underneath.

Camelbak Podium Bottle